Under The Fire

Links POV
I enter the Great Hall and I accidentally bumped into Illia. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran away. I sit down at my table with my friends. I look over at the Ravenclaw table and see Zelda laughing with her friends. It made me smile she it was cute. Wait what she's one of my best friends I can't have a crush on her. The thing is though is I think I've always had a crush on her I'm not dumb I think she has one on me but I'm not fully sure.

It was Christmas Eve I got Linkle a chocker and Aryll a new hair clips. I look at Zelda who looked at me and waved. I smile and keep eating at my table.

We have a free day to since it's Christmas Eve. My sisters and I are staying here though we already got our gifts from our family. I walk around with the book I have from the library I have duo but didn't need to turn it in right now. I went to my common room to change. I  changed into a long sleeve black shirt with dark green pants. I head out the door and to the library. I needed to get there quickly though Zelda will be leaving with the Weasleys.

I run down the halls when I saw Ron. "Hey have you seen Zelda?" I ask out of breath. "She's in the library." Ron said while rolling my eyes. Before I could leave he grabbed my hand. "Do you like her?" I blushed at the comment. "Why do I haft to answer?" "Because I have an answer for you." "Yes I like your cousin isn't it obvious." He looked at me with disgust then rolled his eyes. "Dude your so stupid she's totally into you." He said then walked away. I stood there for a minute than ran to the library. I turn my books in and look for Zelda.
I found her she was trying to reach a book. "There you are." I said gently pushing her out the way to grave the book for her she was jeans with a red shirt over a black jacket and her brown hair was down. "Thanks"she said blushing bit. "Why were you looking for me?" She asked while grabbing the book from my hand. "I uh.....came to say goodbye....I mean where not gonna see each other for 2 weeks." I said while scratching the back of my neck. It was awkward for a minute but she walks closer to me and hugs me for a minute. I feel something fall on my head. I pick it up from my head and it was a a green leaf we both look up and see.......

"Mistletoe." Zelda said in shy voice. She was still looking up when I crash my lips on hers.

(I KNOW THERE 13 BUT HAVE YOU SEEN MIDDLE SCHOOL AT LEAST 3 TIMES WEEKS FOR ME I SEE 12 and mostly 13 MAKING OUT NO JOKE):)

She kissed me back and I think it lasted for 5 seconds before we pull apart. "I have to go by Link." She said while smiling. Before she left she gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

Zelda's POV
What the heck just happened I just kissed my best friend I need Ginny right now. I find my way to my family and Hermione and Harry are coming to. "Hey Zel I got Cho to grave your trunk for you." Ginny said in a sweet voice." "Thanks Ginny." Hermione came over I hugged her. She one of my best friends to. "Ginny Hermione I kissed Link." There face stayed blank. "Y'all aren't shocked. "No not really it was obvious y'all had a crush on each other." Hermione said. "What about Ron it's obvious you t- "shut up." She said playfully. "Well tell us what happened!" Ginny shouted but covered her mouth. Fred and George came over. "Yeah Zelda what happened?" The twins said at the same time. "Sorry." Ginny mouthed. Percy came over and Ron and Harry came to. "I.....kissed Link....well he kissed me but I kissed him back." They all started laughing except for Ron. "That foul git I'm going to talk to him." George grabbed his hoodie. "She's fine she can take care of herself." George said. "Yeah he's right Ron." Said Fred. I smile and hug both of the twins. Then all my cousins including Harry and Hermione joined in. We got our bags and begin to leave. I see Link and he spots me. I wave at him and he waved back.