The Dragon

Links POV
"Link why did you put-." "I didn't put my name."
I said as I interrupted a Lana who thinks we are besties. I see Zelda reading a book in the court yard and I smile. "Link what are you looking at?" She looks around then she frowns. "Link?"
My thought's came back to reality. "Yes Lana."
"Listen I like you." She said blushing furiously.
"....I don't really like you back." I said rubbing the back of my neck. She looked at Zelda then back at me. I see Zelda walking over to me and I was about to go to her before Lana pulls my robe and crashing her lips on mine. I quickly pull apart. I look over at Zelda in shock and she quickly walked away. "Lana what was that for!" She looked at me and her eyes looked watery and she left.

I quickly ran to Zelda pushing through people and I found her and I tapped on her shoulder and she looked at me and kept walking. "Wait up." I said trying to catch up with her.
She finally stopped to here what I had to say.
"Zelda I don't like her she got jealous and kissed me to make y....." She looked at me confused. "To make who jealous?" ".....I don't know." "Well thanks for telling me." She said while grinning.

A couple weeks later was my first challenge I was so nervous I was walking to the tent when I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Zelda jump in my arms. "Be safe." She said with a sad smile. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do." She said smirking a bit. "I will." I said as she waved goodbye and I continued my way to the tent.
When I got there everyone was almost ready so I quickly changed in my Gryffindor uniform. It was time to pick out our dragons. Fleur got the Welsh dragon,Krum got Chinese Fire Ball, Cedric got a Swedish short-snout,and Harry got a Hungarian Horntail.
It was my turn to pick and I got the Eldin dragon. "Oh good one." Mr Crouch told me. I raised an eyebrow at him. Everyone was done and it was my turn. I head out there and everyone was cheering. I spot the egg and I hear a furious roar. I look up from the egg and see the Eldin dragon running to me. I ran as fast as I could and it ran into a rock. I look around and I see a ginormous sword. I quickly hide behind another rock and the dragon was looking around for me. "Accio sword." I said quietly to myself and the sword came to me but the dragon spotted me and rushed towards me.

"Diffendo!" I yelled as the dragon got cut giving me to hide. "Windgardium Leviosa." I whispered and the sword began to flout. The dragon found me and started running towards me. I went over the rock with the sword still levitating and I sent it straight in the dragons chest and it screeched. Without wasting any time I rushed to the egg and grab it and hold it up.

I see Zelda clapping and cheering and wiped a tear of her cheek.

Time skip Link is in his common room.

"What's the clue?" Seamus asked me and Harry. "We don't know." I said looking at Harry.
"Who wants me to open it?" Harry said grabbing his egg. "We!" Everyone shouted. "Do you want me to open it?" "YES!" Everyone shouted. He opened the egg and it screeched so loud it broke class and everyone closed their ears until Harry closed it.

Time skip to professor McGonagall class.

"The Yule ball is Hogwarts tradition....for it first and foremost a dance." (Something idk okay)
Blah Blah Blah she said stuff about how the boys has to ask the girl out. I immediately looked at Zelda and looked away before people saw.