The Sorting Ceremony

Zelda's POV

I headed out the door with Ginny when I saw Ganondorf TwinRova in his Slytherin robes. Oh god he'd had a crush on me since my first year but he's such a player but he's really handsome (IM TALKING ABOUT TOTK GANON LIKE DANG HAVE U SEEN HIM)
I pretended I didn't see him and continued to the path.  "I know he's such a dork isn't he." Ginny said. I laugh at this.

I sit down with Luna and I watch the new 1st years come up and I spot Aryll crossing her fingers. I was looking around and see Link with his friends. "Aryll Miyomoto!" Professor McGonagle shouted. Aryll got up on the seat. I look at Link and Linkle and there eyes are where locked with hers.

Aryll's POV

"Ah another Miyomoto bright bold hm and what are you most excited for at Hogwarts?" The sorting hat ask me. "Uh I can't wait to learn new spells and explore Hogwarts." "Hm better be GRYFFINDOR!!!" My face was relieved and my brother and sister was the loudest clapping. Proffered McGonagle got her wand and she changed my black robes into the Gryffindor one and I quickly sit down with Link and he gave me a hug. I couldn't be happier.

Zelda's POV
"Zelda turn around." Cho said while pointing. I turn around and see Link looking at me with his drink in his hand than he spit it out in his cup when I caught him looking at me. My friends and I giggle and I see his sister shove him. ( yes I know I stole it from Harry and Cho but I thought that scene was so cute 🥰)

Links POV
Gosh that was embarrassing why did she haft to see that I mean I probably looked like a dork. I look over and see Linkle laughing at me some siblings I have. We finished eating when I heard one of Zelda's friends say "I'm really cute." I smile and show Aryll around the castle as we get our trunks.

I see Zelda talking to her friends but I didn't go up to her it would be weird. Then Linkle went up to her....I forgot she's friends with Luna Lovegood. Aryll went up to Linkle and they were a group so I went to my friends to not look like a loser.

Zelda's POV

I wake up with my friends and I have potions with so I got dressed and head out with Astoria Crickett. When we get there I see my Gryffindor friend Link but I didn't want to go up to him that will be weird.......but sorta had to because there was one station opened. Link, Linkle Dean.... And know me. Astoria was of at anther table and just left me. Professor Snape began his lesson and we made Wiggenweld potion and we got started.

Time skip for 1 week later

Links POV

Zelda came at my station and we got started.
We snuck glances at each other while smiling. I saw her reading the instructions and putting it in the bucket she's really good. "Alright let me see." Professor Snape said as he walked around and inspected everyone's. He was satisfied with mine but even more with Zelda's. 
"No wonder your Ravenclaw." I whispered to her. I see her blush. "No wonder your Gryffindor you suck." She said jokingly. I gasp and laughed. "Class dismissed." Professor Snape said with no emotion. "Know it all." I said while smirking at her. "Hey!" She shoves me but trips I catch her and her face was against my chest. "Your really clumsy for a Ravenclaw you know." "And your really rude for a Gryffindor."  "Uh points form Ravenclaw and Gryffindor." We look over and see professor Snape rolling his eyes.
We quickly get out of the position and head up the stairs laughing.

Zelda's POV

After that fiasco I head to charms and what do you know Ganon was there and his eyes met mine I spot Ron flirting with Hermione and quickly head over. " What's wrong?" Hermione ask me. My eyes pointed to Ganon and they knew immediately what I was saying without me saying anything. We sit down and begin taking notes. "So Zelda who's your new friend?" Hermione ask me. "Oh Link." I move my hair behind my ear. "Well Hermione why we're you death staring him when he walk me to the cart?" She flushed. "It's not what you think it's just I remember seeing him with a Hufflepuff girl.  "Oh." "Sorry."she said  I'm sure he likes you like what happens at potions....Linkle told me." "What happened in potions." Ron said while frowning. Hermione and I rolled our eyes.

Links POV

I have transfiguration with Illia and Chad. Illia is my best friend she's pretty but not my type.

We had 5 minutes left If class and McGonagall
Gave us free time until than. Illia and I talk when she touches my hand I quickly move it and scratch my hand Merlin this is awkward. "Sorry my it was an accident."  (Liar) "It's fine." I said. "Class dismissed." Preston McGonagle said, and I quickly rush out the door and into the great hall to eat lunch. I mean I like Illia , but not like like her she's like I said not my type. I guess it Has to do for the best friend I mean, if I didn't know her my whole life maybe.
A/n I know short chapter I'm tired and I'm I have allergies but except anger tomorrow