The 4th year

Links POV
Where back at Hogwarts and Zelda and I are both 14 and I can't wait. Since it's been a while my hair slightly grown out and it covered my ears a bit.

Time skip at the Great Hall still Links POV
There was a new girl who was 14 to that came to Hogwarts she had blue hair and she was sorted Gryffindor, I noticed that she kept looking at me over and over, I caught her staring and she blushed furiously.

Professor Dumbledore said that people will be said that different schools will stay at our school. The doors open and these really hot girls came in dancing and everything. They went to the Beauxbatons Academy. I look over and the girls were upset because they where jealous.

The next school was called Drumstrang and a bunch of older boys came in doing tricks and man I'm not gay or anything but....never mind.
The girls were clapping and blushing which pissed some of the guys off. I look over and see a guy winking at Zelda and she blushed furiously. (AND NO ITS NOT VICTOR IM NOT TAKING THAT IT WAS A GOOD PART)

The boy waved goodbye and left with Victor.
I wasn't really paying attention but the a lighting stuck the enhancement of the sky like roof against the great hall. A mysterious guy came in and stoped it and came to the Professor.
"What do you think he's drinking?" I asked. "I don't know but I don't think it's pumpkin juice." Harry said as we looked at the guy.

The professor said that he will be out defense against the dark arts teacher professor Moody.
Professor Dumbledore talked about the Goblet of Fire and said that there extremely dangerous.
The head  magical Co-Operation said that students under the age of 17 will not attend.
Everyone went ballistic so did I because I wanted to join the dangerous task because I think I could do it.
"That's rubbish!" George shouted. Everyone started booing and I turn around to make sure Zelda is okay and she smiled.
"Attention!!" Professor Dumbledore shouted.
He said some other things about the Goblet of Fire and we where dismissed to our dorms.
I look over and see Zelda talking to Cho and Cedric laughing. I smile because I love to see Zelda happy. 

Zelda POV
After Link and his sisters left during the summer it was quite boring after that I missed him and his sisters.
When we returned I saw Link and he looked a lot different his hair was grown out a bit and his jawline became more straight, he was handsome.
"Who are you looking at?" Cedric asked. "Link." I said. I've known Cedric for a while and he's my best friend and I know Cho would definitely likes him.....or I don't know.
"Do you like him?" I look at him and raised and eyebrow. He laughed at me. "LIN-!" I covers his mouth before he could say anything. "Shut up." I said. "Please don't tell him." He nods and Cho and I went to our common room.

Time skip
To where people are coming for the results for the Goblet Of Fire.
Links POV
Everyone was excited but little did I know is that it will be the worst day of my life.
"VICTOR KRUM!!" Professor Dumbledore shouted.
"FLEUR DELCOUR!" He said again.
"And the Hogwarts champion is..."
"CEDRIC DIGORY!" Everyone clapped.
Two more papers fell out of the goblet and Professor Dumbledore grabbed them. "Link Miyomoto......and Harry Potter."
The crowd gasped. "LINK MIYOMOTO AND HARRY POTTER!!!"
"Link, Harry get up there." Hermione whispers and we got up looking at each other confused.

I look at Zelda who looked at me with sadness.

Next thing I knew Victor, Fleur, Cedric, Harry and I were in Dumbledores office.
We heard people argue and Dumbledore came in and grabbed his shoulders. "Harry did put your name in the goblet of fire?!" "No sir." "Did you ask one of the older kids to do it for you!" "No sir." I could see the fear in his eyes.

Dumbledore looked at me and grabbed my shoulders. "Link did you do it YES OR NO!" "N..n no sir." He locked eyes with me and let go of my shoulders. "Why of course they are lying they probably helped each other!" Madam Maxime said looking at us.

After hours of talking the games most go on and Harry and I went to our common room.

We got inside and everyone went quiet and staring at us. "Let's go." I said,and he nodded and we went to our common room.

A/N except on tmmr and sorry I haven't been updating.