Hogwarts express

Zelda's POV

"Zelda sweetie hurry." My mom called as I quickly hurry through the crowd of people. Ginny came over and took my hand, and helped me. When we finally made to our parents and said our goodbyes Ron of course was with Harry and Hermione I said hi and hung out for a while.
We got on the train I hung out with them when the trolley came and I got up to get something.

"Anything from the trolley dear?"
The nice lady ask. "Uh." I look over and see 3 boys running over laughing and goofing off when they got there I saw Link with Dean Tomas and Seamus Finnigan. Link stopped and look at me and smirked. His friends seemed to noticed and pushed him around "So this is girl you wouldn't shut up about." Seamus said while grinning at me. "Shut up man." Link said while shoving him. I roll my eyes and chuckle. Harry came over my shoulder with his head a little to close to my cheek. Link noticed and went quiet. Harry looked at him and smirked (if you read the books Harry is 10 times more confident than the movie's) "One Acid Pop please." I said she gave it to me and I paid her and went passed Harry.

Links POV
When I saw Harry Potter "The Chosen One." I immediately thought they were dating I mean the way he looked at her. Harry picked something out and left. I walk pack to my cart my friends kept saying that they probably weren't dating and she probably didn't enjoy that.

Zelda's POV
Uhh.... Why did Harry haft to do that I mean he's hot but just not my type I guess. We we're getting close to Hogwarts so I decided to change so I got out my Ravenclaw robes and head out the door I see Link with Aryll so I decided to go say hi.

"Uh.... Hi Link." He turn around and smiled.
"Hey Zelda." "Sorry what happened earlier with Harry I don't know what got into him." "Wait so your not dating him "The Chosen One?" I laughed "No he's my friend and he definitely not my type." "Well he definitely has a crush on you I can tell." I flush at the comment. "I'm flattered but no." I said while giggling. Aryll stepped in front of him. "Hi Zelda I'm Aryll your the girl my brother wouldn't shut up about." Links slaps his forehead while blushing. I flush at the comment and Aryll noticed so she pushed Link to we're he backed me up against a wall. He quickly backed away with a red face. "Aryll what the hell!" "What I'm just helping you she's way out of your league." My face was red at a tomato but when she said that I couldn't help but laugh but then I realized what I'm even here for. "Sorry Link and Aryll I haft to change. "So do we come on Link." He rolls his eyes.

Links POV

I got changed into my Gryffindor robes and Zelda was in her Ravenclaw ones. Aryll came out just in her black ones. " I'm scared Link what if I put in Slytherin." "1st of all Aryll, Slytherins aren't bad and you are to soft to be one so." " Mom will be mad if I'm not in Gryffindor because you and Linkle are." I scoffed. "No she won't." Zelda giggles... it was cute.... Wait what. "Well this is my stop." Zelda said I see Ron,Hermione, and Harry,Looking at me especially Hermione. I waved goodbye and went dropped Aryll of with my other sister. Seamus, Dean, Fred and George was waiting for me. "So what took you so long?" Dean ask me. "I was with the girl I wouldn't shut up about." I said. "Do you like her?" Fred and George said at the same time. I blush which was all they needed to see. "Bro me and her were talking and Aryll pushed me to we're I had her against the wall." I said a little angrily. They all laughed. "Here an acid pop it might help with your butterfly's in your stomach." Seamus gave it to me still giggling.

15 minutes later the train stopped and everyone started to get of.

A/N I know short chapter I make another later