The Maze pt 2

Links POV

I rushed into the maze my heart pounding out of my chest as my wand was gripped tightly in my hand.

As I ran I felt like someone or something was watching me. "I turned around and found Fleur she looked like she's just been through Hell. She pointed her want at me and I did the same back but who am I kidding she's like 17 or 18 I don't know but you think a 14 year and 17 year would win.......yeah I didn't think so. "Flear Liston to me." I said calmly.

She didn't say anything though her lips quiver and I knew what I had to do......run. "Shit." I said as I ran as fast as I could turning left than right trying to lose Flear and thank Nayru I did.

Like 10 mins later when I was trying to find my way out of this stupid maze I heard a scream a girl scream. My heart sank poor Flear I thought but my head snapped back into action. "Wait why did she scream?" I thought for a moment. "Damn it." And I ran as fast as I could

When I slowed down to catch my breath something caught my eye it was Harry Cedric and Victor Krum. Well Cedric was fighting Victor and Harry was trying to stop him. I ran there and helped Cedric but Harry didn't let me.

"Link Cedric he's bewitched." He shouted at us and we stoped and looked at him but he senses the crusiatus curse at Cedric and Harry shot his basic cast at Krum and he fell to the floor and I sent a more red sparks in the air for Krum to be revived.

I don't know what happened but I looked over and saw the goblet and walked to it.

I turned around and see Cedric getting dragged by vines. I see Harry watching him but J hear that voice again and kept walking as Cedric shout out "Harry Link Help Please!!" Harry grabbed my wrist snapping me out of my trans.

Without hesitation Harry and I untangle Cedric out of the vines but when we did that the whole maze stared collapsing and we ran as fast as we could to the cup. "You guys saved me one of yall just grab it." "Harry you take it." I said panicked a bit.

"TOGETHER." Harry said and we all grabbed the cup and it teleported us to this graveyard. I looked at Harry and he looked frantic. "Link Cedric get back to the cup!!" He said and Cedric and I looked confused.
"Harry what's going on?" Cedric asked and I nodded but not a second later Peter Pattigrew I know who he is because Hermion Harry and Ron were almost died and that was Ron's pet rat.

A gravestone shaped like the grim reaper grabbed Harry by his neck. "Harry!!" Cedric shouted and ran over to him.

"Kill the boy." A whispered voice said.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!!" Peter shouted at Cedric and he fell dead to the ground. "CEDIRC!!!" Harry and I yelled and I ran over to Cedric but for some reason Pettigrew didn't kill me.

He dumped this ugly baby in this pot and he mumble something and cut off his own hand as I watched in horror.

He went over to Harry and that's when I got up and raced over to him but- "DELPOLSO!!" Peter shot the spell at me making me hit a gravestone.

Tbh I think I broke one of my ribs. Peter grabbed a knife and cut Harry has a screamed in pain and he used his blood to drop into the pot  and Lord Voldemort came out.
All these death eaters came out one of them had sliver skin and long wavy red hair and blood shot eyes

Voldemort stopped and looked at the red hair guy. "Ahh Demise good to see you." He said and he gestured to me. "Good to see you too Voldemort." He said and all the other death eaters gasp idk why.

"Y'all all failed me never tried to bring me back." He said

Voldemort smirked and took off all the mask of the other death eaters and I think died but when he took off one of the death eaters it was Lucius Malloy.

"My lord forgive me." (Idk what he said) he said.
Voldemort fixed Peter's hand with magic and went to Harry and Denise went to me putting his freaky large hand around my throat kinda choking me

"Ahh the boy chosen to seal the darkness we finally meet." He said with a devilish smirk.
"What the hell are u talking about!" I said. "Ahh so it's true you do have Courage." He said.

Before I could say anything he punched me in the face and everything went black.

I wake up on the grass back at Hogwarts but I was back in reality......Cedric.

Everyone clapped and Cheered when Fleur screamed at Cedric's cold dead body on the floor.
I tried to stand up but my rib felt like hell.

I look over at Zelda who was crying with Hermione and Harry was on Cedric's body sobbing along with Cho and Cedric's dad was screaming and sobbing.

"MY SON.....MY BOY THATS MY BOY!!" I stared crying too but Mad eye Moody came and used his magic to snapped my rib bone back in place and I hear a crack but it wasn't broken anymore. "Ouch." I said uncomfortably.

I look at Cedric for another Second before Mad eye moody dragged Harry and I out and evaporated to his office.