Free

Mipha's POV
When I saw Zelda hug Link my heart stopped and the worst part was he tried to hug her back but she ran away.
"Hey Link."  I said sadly. "It was just a hug." He said with blush on his face. "Link I don't think this could work." I said with tears my eyes. "Wait what!" Link said with some relief in him. "Link why the hell did you even date hm....to make her jealous where you just desperate because your crush rejected you Link why did you really date me why Link?!" I shouted and it got people's attention. "I.....don't know I'm so sorry Mipha but it's been a couple of months now and I.....lost feelings......I'm so stupid sorry."
My eyes filled up with tears and I ran down the stairs and I bumped into someone; a Slytherin boy  I know named Revali."

Links POV
I didn't really know what happened all I do know is that I'm feeling like myself again and I......feel bad for doing that to Mipha I really do but if I ever meet her again I'll tell her I'm sorry and we can still be friends.

It's Thursday and I found Zelda in the library and I told her what happened with Mipha and why she broke up with me and we quickly became best friends again and it felt so normal. Tomorrow is graduation and Zelda is going to spend time with her cousins and Fred and George who are my best friends are inviting me and my other siblings to spend the summer with them to but not the whole summer apparently there mom wants to meet me because of Zelda and she wants to meet my sisters.

Zelda and I where excited to spend summer together Ron on the other hand was a little mad and kept picking on us.

Zelda's POV
When Link told me he broke up with Mipha or Mipha broke up with him I was immediately filled with joy but I felt bad for Mipha I wanted to be friends with her she seems really nice.

Hermione,Ginny,and I where talking about the summer and what we would write to our friends.
"So you ready to spend time with Link over the summer?" Ginny said in a mischievous voice.
"Oh yeah don't kiss him in front of Ron." Hermione said while giggling. "Heh like you and Ron are always all over each other." She looked at me with blush on her face.

We where heading to the Great Hall for breakfast when Link "surprises" me by grabbing my shoulders. "Boo." He said as Ginny and Hermione exchanged looks. I blush then i turn around. "Oh no I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. He smirked. "Link you know my aunt will ask you lot's questions." I said playfully pushing him. "I know Fred and George tell me that YOU talk about me a lot." He said in a flirty tone. I eye Fred and George "By girls." I said as I walked to the Gryffindor table and slapped Fred and George in the back of the head. "What the bloody hell was that for?" They both said at the same time. "Ask Ginny." I said blushing and embarrassed and I walked to the Ravenclaw table.

Graduation day
Zelda's POV
I strained my brown hair and threw on my nice Ravenclaw robes and head down to the Great Hall I see Cho, Luna, and Penelope waving at me. As I was walking to the table I see Link ruffling his dirty blonde hair. He looked at me and smiled. I flushed and sat down with my friends until the head master came and said a speech and we sang the cringy Hogwarts song.

After that was over we where about to head on the train I see Link with his sisters and I wave they see me and walk over and we get in a cart with my some of my cousins some of his friends and my friends.

A/N there will be a better one tomorrow I know this one was boring.