Ravenclaw vs Hufflepuff

(If you think I don't like Hufflepuffs well I am a Hufflepuff)
Mipha's POV
It's been 2 months since I've been dating Link. Gosh he's so cute I love him but recently he's been of by himself instead of hanging out with me or his friends. Every time his sees his friend Zelda with her boyfriend he would always go ride on his broom or mumble something under his breath.

I was racing down to charms class when I bumped into someone with our books dropping on the floor
"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said as move my red hair out of my  face. I quickly drop to the floor helping her out and graving my books as well. "I'm so sorry." I said again. "It's okay." I recognized that voiced,I looked up and see Zelda grabbing her books then her eyes met mine.  She looked down and grabbed her books and stood up and offered her hand. I took it and smile.  She looked down and left without saying anything.

When I was in charms Link came in and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush. "Are you still friends with Zelda?" He looked at me confused. "Well it became more awkward and it was fine at first but now we're not really talking anymore. He sadly and his expression changed.
"Why did you ask?" "I ran into her this morning."
"What did she say?" "Nothing." "Nothing she didn't say anything to you or.....me." I shook my head.  He was disappointed and I wanted to know why......why he'd always ask about her or mumble when he sees her with Ganon or would always tried to talk to her and she wold just nod or shook her head.

Zelda's POV
It's been a couple of weeks since and Ganon of been "dating" and I can't stand it, he would always try and kiss my neck or kissed me whenever he wanted and the reason he likes me is because of my body and not personality or anything like that.

"Zelda Zelda."
I turn around and see Ganon coming. I roll my eyes and wait for him.
"Where are you going.?" He asked as we kept walking. "The court yard." I said with no expression on my face. "I'm coming with you then." I roll my eyes and pushed the doors opened. When I  was about to head outside his hand grabbed my arm and he kissed me. I was about to push away when.....

"Ahem." We pulled apart and see Link with Mipha.
"Your blocking the entrance." Link said
coldly. "Sorry."  We. Both said at the same time .
Linked rolled his eyes and headed inside with Mipha behind him.
He shoves past me and narrowed his eyes at Ganon.
After they left I looked at Ganon with disgust.
"Ganon I'm breaking up with you." he looked at me in disbelief. "Fine go back to that loser." He said. "It'll will be ashamed if Link finds out why you'd really dated me." He said in a mischievous tone. My eyes widened. "Fine I'll date you." "There's a good girl." Wait no I can't live like this.
"No tell him he needs to know anyway and we have 2 weeks till school ends anyway."
He looked at me with disgust. "And if you tell him he'll probably date ME." I said lying.
"No you haft to date me!" He said grabbing my shoulders. I took a step back because he was getting to close and I ran into the schools and he was chasing me.
I quickly ran to the Ravenclaw tower but he was about to get me.
I was running up the stairs when Link bumped into me,I quickly hide behind him as Ganon came.
"What's wrong." He asked me coldly. "I broke up with Ganon and now he's crazy." He made it up to where Link and I where; Link pulls out his wand and do the same. "Back off." Link said his eyes burning holes into Ganons.
(This scene is in prisoner of Azkaban where Harry gets in trouble by the Dursleys but I switch it up)

"Heh your a good boy you wouldn't dare."
"Oh yeah try me." Link said confidently.
I could feel the tension between them. Ganon took a step closer and Link shoved me behind him.
Ganon through his hand in the air for defeat and left.

Links eyes ease but he turned around and his eyes went mad again.
"Zelda what the hell where you doing!" He asked me furiously.
"I-." He interrupted me. "Why him out of all people I told you he was dangerous even your cousins did!"
"It......it hurt Zelda." His voice calm and sad.
Before I could say anything he walked away.
I walk up the stairs wondering what Link meant when he said "It hurt Zelda."
I stop in the middle of the stairs and ran down tripping over my own feet when I finally saw Link I tapped on him and as soon as he turned around I hugged him as hard as I could but.....in my blind side I saw a red hair girl with white skin and beautiful golden eyes staring at me. I push Link back and ran as quickly as I could to my common room.