Are We Friends

Zelda's POV
I was so nervous to go back to Hogwarts not because of tests,bullies,Ganondorf but be of how awkward Link and I we're going to be. Did we just do because there was mistletoe there and it was convenient.

I don't know what am I gonna do.

Time skip too we're Zelda is at Hogwarts.
A
I went to great hall with Cho and I saw Link but he didn't look like himself, the goofy,silly,kind polite guy was looking sad and annoyed.  I walked up to him. "Hey." I said trying to not me it awkward. He looked at me then looked away then looked back at me and nod. We quickly walk out to the court yard. "Link I-." I was interrupted by him. "Zelda I'm sorry I don't know what got into me I'm very very sorry." He said looking very desperate. "I'm sorry to." He looks at me and blushing. "Listen Zelda I've had a crush on you for a while and-." "Listen Link let's just be friends." I see his expression change. "Right...okay." He said sadly. The thing is though I do want to be with him but I'm just confused and not sure if I'm ready to have a relationship with anyone.

I see him walk away with a sad face I feel really bad I'll definitely date him next year though.

Links POV
After my rejection from Zelda I was mad and sad I was mostly mad at myself for pushing it but yet again I kissed her and she could've pulled away but she didn't she kissed me back.

A couple weeks later everything went back to normal with Zelda and I,but there was a new girl she had pretty reddish hair and pretty gold eyes. She looked at me and blushed. She got sorted into Hufflepuff.

She was in a few of my classes and she introduced herself. "Hi....My name is Mipha Grace." She said shyly. I stuck my hand out. "Link Miyomoto." She took it and smiled.
I hanged out with Zelda and we where still best friends,but I've been hanging out with Mipha a lot and I think I have feelings for her.
A week later I asked her out and she said yes. I was so happy and I went to go tell Zelda the good news.

Zelda's POV
We had 1 month of school left and I was almost 14 I was going to tell Link how I feel  about him when I heard someone shouting. "Zelda Zelda." I turn around and it's Link. I quickly get excited. " I've got awesome news." we both said at the same time. "You go first." I said with excitement.
"You know the new Hufflepuff girl I'm freaking dating her Mipha Grace the most prettiest girl in Hufflepuff. My heart breaks. "That's amazing." I said with as much with as much happiness as possible. He laughs "I'm so happy."
"Good Link you deserve it." I said trying not to frown. We head up the stair case and into astronomy class. "Oh yeah what's your good news?" I had to think fast and looked over and see the perfect thing. "I'm dating someone to?"
He looked at me confused. "Really who?" He asked annoying. "Ganondorf."
"Zelda him how did even get into him HE NOCKED ME OFF MY BROOM AND WHEN DID YOU EVEN START GOING OUT!" He said as I was walking to sit next to him. I didn't say anything to him and he just walk away to his seat.

After class was over I walk over to Ganon.
"Hey Ganon."
"Yes."
"Can you help me."
"With what."
"Liston on I want to make someone jealous so can I date you?"
He smiled
"As long as I get to date you hell yeah ."
"Thanks."
A/n except one tomorrow or idk 1:00 am