My Weasley Friends PT 2

Links POV
I met Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley and they are a lovely family but they prefer to be called Molly and Arthur which is fine but it's a little weird.

We arrived at their house and it was gorgeous...well according to Draco it was very poor and he made fun of Ron but according to ME I thought it was a lovely home.
"Do you like it?" Molly asked me while grinning. "Yes ma'am it's a lovely place." She smiled and told I'll be sharing a room with Ron and Linkle Aryll and Zelda will all squish together in Ginny's room. The girls didn't mind though they thought of it as a sleepover.
Mrs and Mr Weasleys house I could stay at forever it always gave a cosy vibe and Mrs Weasley always made sure I was comfortable and it made me happy.

Time skip the Weasley Family and the
Miyomotos are all in the living room.
Zelda's POV
"So Linkle who do you like?" She blushed at my comment. "Seamus." She said twitching with her hair. "Hey he's my brothers best friend and he always hangs out with him so I kinda do to." She said as her face became redder than a tomato.
"Aryll what about you?" I said. "..... No one I guess." She said as her brothers face looked relieved. "What about you?" She said while pointing at me."
"Uh....no one I guess." I said looking down at the floor. Ginny rolls her eyes. "What about you Ginny?" She looks at the floor immediately. "Oh she likes Harry." Fred said as Ginny narrows her eyes at him. I wink at her which made her smile. "Hot chocolate any one?" Molly said with a tray of hot chocolate with whipped cream . We all got up and said thank you to her. I drank my hot chocolate when I saw Link has some whipped cream on his nose I didn't know what I was thinking and I used my napkin to wipe it off him. We both blush furiously and I could hear Ginny and Linkle making fun of us. "Ahem are you done?" Percy asked us. I didn't say anything nor did Link. To change the atmosphere I started playing with Arylls hair and everyone continued talking.

Ginny,Aryll, Linkle and I where in Ginny's room. "So Zelda you didn't answer my question." Aryll said while grinning. "Aryll you know she likes Link." Linkle said while rolling her eyes. We all laughed as Ginny hugged me.

Links POV
We went to bed at 11:30. I wake up thirsty I didn't know what time but I guess it was 2:00 am or something like that. I went ahead to downstairs to get water. It was dark so I casted luminous. I looked around and see a Figure getting something to. I move my wand closer to see Zelda wearing a pink baggy shirt with black shorts. She looked at me surprised. "Link what are you doing down here?" She said her voice almost cracking. "Uh...I'm getting water Zelda." I said grabbing a cup.

Zelda's POV
When Link came done stairs my heart started beating fast. He was wearing blue pajama pants and a white tank top that should his chest a little.
"Uh...I'm getting water Zelda."
Why did I ask that ugh I'm so stupid.
"Uh right I'm so stupid." I said looking down at the floor. "No your not.....your one of the smartest person I've met.....well." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Well what?" I said with a cocky grin. He looked at me and made a cockier one. "You dated Ganon." He said taking a sip of his water.
"Oh shut it he's actually really hot but I realized the type of person he is." His ears perked up when I said that. "Well I'm officially 14....and you don't turn 14 in 2 weeks." He said with a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes. "You know you made a mistake to." I said and his eyes darted at mine. "On what exactly." He said in a cocky voice.
"You.....uh.....dat-........never mind." I said. Maybe this isn't the best time to tell you. "Wait tell me."
"No." "Yes "No." "Yes." We kept saying that until I reached Ginny's room. "Good night Link." I said while opening the door. He rolls his eyes. "You better tell me....and good night."