His words

(a couple weeks later Link is on the quidditch team he's a chaser and everyone came to watch
Gryffindor vs Slytherin Zelda was with her Ravenclaw stands cheering Link on. Everyone thought they we're dating but they would always say "Oh he/she is just my best friend." But every time a guy would ask Zelda out her friends and his would always see Link annoyed or mumbling under his breath. But for Zelda she just won't talk like a blank slate.

Back at the quidditch match it was raining hard and it was very cold outside Link was racing down on his broom like a pro he had the ball and passed it to Fred and he scored. Everyone was
Cheering on but the match was not over yet Link swooped down and Olive threw him the ball and a bunch of Slytherins were ready to take it so Link went high in the air and was about to score but Ganon came and pushed him hard and nocked him right off his broom. Zelda gasped and watched in fear.

ARRESTO MOMENTUM
Professor Dumbledore shouted.

Zelda's POV
I felt a tear go down my cheek then I looked around for Aryll and Linkle using my binoculars and I see Aryll crying with Linkle hugging her. I see Madam Pomfrey take Link and evaporated. I look up and see Ganondorf (sometimes they were call him or Ganon or ganondorf) laughing at this but madam Hooch came and they quickly stopped.

Linkle, Aryll and I rush to the hospital wing we're we Link passed out and his shoulder was dislocated. I could hear Aryll sniffing and I grabbed her hand and she squeezed mine tightly. Madam Pomfrey told us to back up because she was going to relocate his shoulder. We left but I heard the crack right before I left.

A few moments later Madam Pomfrey invited us in I had flowers in my hand and gave them to Aryll to put in the base.

Pretty soon Harry, Hermione, and Ron we're here and his quidditch team plus professor Dumbledore came to but Illia came rushing while crying. She took one look at me with disgust on her face. (Guess this scene)

"What's she doing here ?" Illia ask with disgust. "I happen to be his best friend." I said. "We'll have you've know him your whole life and sticked up for him when he was bullied or gone to dinner with him and his family no you haven't, and you didn't even know him for a month."

Those words stung because they were true. " Fine fine I will just leave." I grave my things when I hear. "Zzzelda." Illia who I guess didn't hear it went up to him. "I'm hear Linky it's me your best friend!" gosh she's so annoying. He moves his lips. "Z.......Zel....da." Illia gasp while my Ron laughs at her, and Hermione shoved his shoulder.
While Illia runs out crying. "Well seems Mr. Miyomoto is in good hands." Professor Dumbledore said while looking at me. Links quidditch team was laughing while walking out and Harry and Hermione,Ron left and Linkle smirking at her brother than me. "Shut up." I said trying not to smile. She then left holding Aryll hand laughing
I sit in a chair and hold his hand when I feel his thumb slightly rub my hand.

Links POV
I wake up in the hospital wing not really remembering what happens. Madam Pomfrey told me I had quidditch this period and I should head down there. I nod and head to my common room and change and all that.

When I got there my team was happy to see me I asked them what happened and.

"Dude you dislocated your shoulder and we all thought you died." Andrew Kirke told me. " Oh there was a Hufflepuff girl when out crying because you said something." Fred told me. "What did I say?" I asked a bit worried. The team went silent and quickly laughing. "What?!" I said getting annoyed. George closed his eyes I guess trying to mimic me. "Zzzelda Zelda .....zz....el...da." Everyone starts laughing again. "You were saying her name in your sleep!" Oliver said while ruffling my dirty blonde hair. I blush furiously. "Oh God was she there?" I said while rubbing the back of my head. They started laughing more while nodding.

I blush even more but I heard madams Hooches whistle. "Ah Link good to see your up and running,how's your shoulder?" "Uh..fine." "Good but you can't fly for a 3 days so you can't participate in the next game but next one for sure. I nod sadly. Harry comes up to me and whispers. " Don't worry we are going against Hufflepuff." I roll my eyes and watch my team practice.

"Class dismissed go and get out of here !" Madam Hooch said as everyone got off there brooms. I have beast class and Linkle and Zeld will be there so I quickly leave. When I got there everyone took of there robs so they just had there white shirt with there tie. I spot Linkle and I tapped on her shoulder and she hugged me as tight as she could. "How's Aryll?" "She's fine buts let's talk about what you said in the hos- "Shush I said as I interrupted her. She laughs and points to Zelda. I see her pretty brown hair and push my way through the crowd. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned around and hugged, and her arms were around my neck and my hands were around her waist. She unwrapped herself from the hug and pushed me in a playful way. "You foul git you scared me half to death." She turns around and keeps walking. I drop my mouth in shock and run up to her. "You not going anywhere." I said as I caught up to her. She rolls her eyes and hugs me again. "Oh Ron you cousin is getting touched." Ginny yells out and Ron made his way to Link. We quickly unravel the hug and he slightly pushed me. Zelda starts laughing. "Come on." She said and I follow her.

Hagrid came with a hippogriff and everyone stepped back. "Everyone say hello to BuckBeak she is a beauty am I right. Everyone didn't say anything. "Who wants to ride her?" We all step back except for Harry (I'm not stealing his moment this is one of my favorite part) Harry who was confused followed Hagrid orders but BuckBeat snapped for a second. Zelda grabbed my hand and we both looked at each other confused while blushing and quickly got our hands apart. Harry got on and swarmed through the sky and once he got back everyone was cheering. Zelda went over and gave him a hug. I ignored it though it was hard to when Harry hugged her back.

A/n Merry Christmas Eve I am making another