The Maze

Not my photo I just drew over it

Links POV
Let's just say things are not going well as I hoped for this year,  hey I mean Zelda and I are practically dating and I have a lot of friends and I have a great family but I will never forget this day.

JuNe 4tH 1995

I walk to charms class and see Mipha talking to Revali they looked happy and I felt happy for her and I still feel bad for her I should've just stayed 'single' anyways I walk the great hall for lunch and Aryll was talking to Seamus.

"Hey guys." I said sitting next to Seamus. "Dude you ready for the next trial." He asked me. "
"What do you think?" I said jokingly. Aryll rolled her eyes she was now 12 she  has matured a little but her hair was a tad longer and she still had her cute ponytails.

"Btw Link mum and dad are coming to watch...and they wanna meet Zelda." She said with a cheeky.

I roll my eyes and grab a sandwich.

A couple hours later

Links POV

I changed into my uniform for the next trial it was a Gryffindor jersey with a black long sleeve shirt underneath it with black pants.

I jogged to my friends and siblings to say goodbye.

"Well mate if you die I'll get Zelda." Dean said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Is that my MoTaVaTiON?" I said playfully. They all laughed when Zelda came over and hugged me as tight as she could.

I hear Aryll giggle and Linkle snickers.
They all say goodbye till Zelda was the last one.

Zelda's POV
Link smirked at me all though I didn't think it was funny he could die or get really hurt.

⚠️CRINGE SCENE⚠️

I sighed at him. "What?" He said in a humble voice. "Link I just don't want you to get hurt." I said looking down.

He placed his head against mine and I didn't look up not at those beautiful ocean eyes meanwhile I felt mine were ugly green-  "Hey look at me with those emerald eyes." He said and I blushed and I could tell he was too. I slowly looked up at him and my heart skipped a beat.

"Hmph you know my parents are up in the stands they wanna meet you." He said with a devilish smirk possibly now at all times is he acting like this.

"Lin-." He places a very chaste kiss on my lips and I did the same back. I wanted to deepen it but he had to go.

He winked at me and left and stood by Harry.

I walked to Aryll and Linkle. Mad Eye  Moody started twitching and it didn't look right to me but he started talking to Harry and Link.

Links POV

Mad Eye Moody starts twitching it was creepy but he came up to me and Harry.

"Liston you two." He said looking at us with a serious expression. "Yall are a team at this part okay stay together this maze those things to you okay but when it comes to the trophy......one of you guys." He muttered this last part. "most likely you Harry." "What." I ask couldn't really hearing him but he just shook his head and left.

A couple seconds later the horn rang and I dashed in the maze