The Blood Of Sirens

Link, Zelda, Neville were at the library.

3rd person pov

"Link are you even paying attention." She slapped him with a book making him jolt awake. "I am now." He said rubbing his eyes. "Neville where are you?" She ask. "Here I'm here." He said running out of breath. "Neville what did you find." Link asked. "I *huffs* I found a type of plant that can make you breathe under water for an hour." "That's great Neville Ty." Link said grabbing the plant. " But Link what are you gonna use like you know, the mermaids or the giant squid." Neville ask. "I uh I don't know my wand probably." Link said causing Zelda to worry.
"Well you better have a plan Link." "I know that." He said rolling his eyes he's tired and does not want a 12 min lesson of being productive.

A few weeks later the trial begins.
Links POV
I head over and I see Neville talking to Harry giving him the same plant he gave me. I walk over to Luna wondering where Zelda is at. "Luna where's Zelda?" I ask. "Oh I don't know I haven't seen her." She said in her calm voice.
I figured she would already be at the docks and I couldn't wait for her if she wasn't the next trial was about to begin so I made my way to the docks and Dumbledore was saying this speech or whatever and a gun fired and I quickly ate the plant and jumped in.

I started choking under water until I grew gills and fins and I started swimming.

I see Victor as a shark and he gestured me to fallow him and I did until I got lost in this huge seaweed at least 10ft tall.

I look around but I couldn't see anything and out of the blue I see a Siren attack me. I didn't know what to do I thought mermaids didn't attack you but this one did it looked cursed.

I got out of its grasp and swam as fast as I can but it grabbed my ankle and I fell on the ground with the rocks scratching me. I feel its claws dig in my skin and I yelled in pain.

I try to swim out of its grasp but it claws my leg violently. I look over and see a long blue sword and I tried to reach for it but the Siren kept pulling on me and I use the rocks on the ground to hold on. I tried reaching for it again and I grabbed it and I turned around and look up and the siren was aiming right for me and I stabbed it right in the head and all the blood consumed it.

I quickly swam away and I made my way out of the seaweed and saw Zelda, Ron, and whatever Fleurs sister name was. I swam to Zelda her chestnut hair was flowing in the water and I cup her cheeks. "How is she not dead." I asked and grabbed my wand and used a the basic cast to un chain her ankle and I swam to the surface.

She regain consciousness as soon as we hit the surface and we both gasped for air. "Link." She said as she smiled and I smiled back and we continued swimming to the docks but I felt a sharp pain in my leg and it was losing a lot of blood and it was making it harder for me to swim again. Zelda noticed and helped me to the docks and the people helped my leg and gave Zelda and I towels. "Link." She called out and sat next to me as the people patched my leg. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. "Thanks." She said. "Why wouldn't I save you." I said and she smiles.  After a few minutes Harry comes up with Ron and Fluers sister and since he saves 2 people he got moved to 3rd making me last and I could hear my friends booing but I didn't mind he save 2 people and he earned it.