⋅˚₊‧ ୨ 𝐩𝐫𝐨-𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Life in the fast lane as they say it is a controversial and incomplete statement as nobody knows the true meaning of it. As for you, life in the fast lane meant graduating, becoming rich, and living in leisure.

Only when you did graduate, you regretted everything almost immediately.

You graduated with a degree in cosmetology. Something you deeply regret now. You're thigh deep into student loans and tuition fees. The mere thought of returning to education being directly cut off due to your financial burden.

You ponder ways, many different ways to find a decent paying job. What could a degree in cosmetology do for you? You sighed, leaning back into your sofa. So many possibilities yet they're all unrealistic and out of reach.

One day, you pick up a job offer from a little crimpy blob at the local grocery store. The blob itself was a bit sketchy, but the job opportunity almost seemed otherworldly.

First, a stylist for some top floor celebrity? As well as a good pay AND it ties in with your major? God, the world must befavoring you. The catch being you also have to be their personal attendant, following them around everywhere they go.

You accepted, ready for the interview and ready to secure yourself a prestigious job. Maybe then you'd be able to pay off your crippling debt and make enough to get a second chance at living in the fast lane as you dreamed?

𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞

a semi-realistic story of how you manage to climb to the top. shoving anyone who's tried to get in your way back to the bottom to climb up again.

but it's not that easy, and not only do you shove anyone back to the bottom. But you also juggle with a hard work and home balance. But they soon mix into one.