𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮"

You awoke groggy, as well as a pounding headache. The familiar scent of black raspberry waking you as you sat up, a pair of familiar arms wrapped around you endearingly.

Veneer, and his iconic black raspberry cologne lay next to you. slightly snoring in his sleep. You smiled, he was so peaceful when asleep and so... adorable? Of course dressed in your matching bathrobes, fr the help of Velvet you were able to put Veneers in his.

The previous night was kind of a blur for you, remembering certain things and forgetting the next. it irritated you but it was kind of your fault. You reached for your phone rested gently on the nightstand nearby, careful not to disturb Veneer from his ever so peaceful sleep.

As you unlocked your phone, thousands of likes and replies to your instagram story flooded your inbox. You sighed scrolling past each one, you would be more excited to be somewhat relevant. But that didn't cross your mind, you were fixated on phoning a certain someone.

Riley Rove, Rovers Roster??

You sighed as you pressed the 'Call' button. It was midday, if he hadn't fallen asleep slammed drunk like how you were he better pick up. And thankfully, he did. "Hey [——] what's up?" his voice rung from the phone. "Hey Riley... So would you like to explain to me how and or WHY i have so many people in my DMs at the moment?"

The other end silent, until he spoke up. "Holy shit uhm..." you rolled your eyes. "Riley what did you do?" "It wasn't me dude, i swear to god!" he said defensively, you groaned taking a deep breath.

"Oh for fucks sake Riley you're like the only person who can spread me around like the snap of your fingers" you sighed, either he'd give it up or you'd have to force it out of him. "I swear [——]!! But i have a feeling i know who it was" You raised an eyebrow, Riley not spreading people's business for once??

"Go on" you ushered, you wanted an answer. "So- i uhm searched up your username and uhm- i don't think you posted these did you?" he said, forwarding a message to you. Clicking on the message, you nearly had a stroke.

Clicking on it, it was you. A certain someone cropped out of the photo, the photos you took at that pop up studio with Veneer that one day. You looked absolutely stunning in the photos, yet you were furious. "What the absolute FUCK..." You whispered into the phone.

Riley made a 'i have no idea' noise. You sighed into the phone, you were still tired and you thought dealing with this would be easy. "Yeah whatever Riley thanks for the help" you yawned.

"Anytime man, if you need help with anything i'll be here" he said, then hung up. You placed your phone on the nightstand, looking back down to Veneer who still helplessly clung onto you. You smiled warmly before slowly prying his hands off of you. slowly slipping out of bed and into the bathroom.

Safe to say the bathroom was a mess, yet you were too so it was whatever. You splashed cold water on your face, running a wet hand through your hair and leaning onto the counter. Your bathrobe was disheveled and ironically enough you were too.

You wandered out of Veneers room and towards your own. Quickly running into the bathroom to get ready for the day. You were far too busy to be recovering. You took a quick shower, dried your hair, and picked out a cute outfit.

It was a black tank top, you also threw on some white sweat pants and a white jacket to go over. You then quickly ran back to Veneers room. He was awake and clueless. You immediately rushed to his side, he was unsure of how to react yet melted to your touch.