𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫

You awoke that morning bedraggled and sleepy. You yawned as you sat up, the luxurious bed had eased your joint pain and was comfy for the whole night. You glanced towards the window, the sunlight peaked in through the slightly parted curtains. Landing perfectly over the bed sheets in a streak

You threw the covers off, scrambling to the bag you had discarded the previous night. Shuffling through it till you had fished out your toiletries. Stumbling to the bathroom with them in hand.

You threw open the door, dumping everything onto the counter. You looked into the mirror, your bedraggled face looking back at you. You sighed, you wouldn't just need to brush your teeth you'd have to take a whole morning shower.

Glancing around the bathroom your eyes fell upon the perfectly folded towels that sat hanging on a rack. You smiled faintly before leaning to turn on the shower, twisting the knobs to the hottest water possible.

After standing around in the bathroom pacing back and forth you finally got into the shower. The hot water hitting you, releasing steam into the air. You sighed in relief as you began to scrub yourself clean.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You finished your shower, attempting to dry your hair with the towel but giving up. You wrapped the towel around your waist and went back into the room, rummaging through your bag for some clothes. You hadn't realized it but you had packed the clothes you borrowed from Ritz.

You frowned as you threw the clothes into the nearby bin. Cringing every time your eyes wandered over them. You then fished out a pair of cargos, seemingly the pair Velvet and Veneer had bought you. As well as a black hoodie to go overtop.

You grabbed a bottle of lotion and GENORULOSULY lathered yourself in it. then quickly putting on your outfit. You stood next to the body length mirror, doing a sweet little spin before smiling to yourself awkwardly in the reflection

You walked back to the bed, laying down in it as you looked up to the ceiling. Everything seemed to overwhelm you, and it made you upset.

Sometimes you reminisced your old home. Before you left to apparently become 'rich'. Looking back at it now made you laugh, it made you cry. You believed you were destined for greater things, yet you ended up here. Hiding from a crazy celebrity who wants to keep you as a trophy.

Living in a celebrity's house, a celebrity who sends you mixed messages. You aren't sure if you like them or not, you're stuck in the middle.

depressing i know

you sat up, you didn't want mellow thoughts to be the beginning of your day. As you believed in your teen years, you were destined for great things.

You slowly got out of bed again, the smell of it still lingered. You opened the door, stumbling out into the hallway. You couldn't recount what floor you were on, and where to go. So you just walked, walked until you found a pair of stairs leading you down.

You stumbled into the living room with a thud as Veneer lay on his phone. laughing at the latest gossip. "Oh beau, come look at this!" he said pointing and laughing at the latest post on Rovers Roster. "Honestly if i had a secret relationship with my stylist i would not do that so openly!" he laughed, kicking his feet all giddy.

You smiled, sitting next to him as he placed his head on your thigh. "Speaking of beau, are you hungry? i could get one of the chefs to make you something" He asks, you shake your head. "No it's fine, i'm not hungry" Veneer smiles before looking back to his phone.