↳ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

Mini-ish chapter i love you guys!! xx

a few weeks later, the 'Shopping trip with Velvet' actually ended up with Velvet and Widow leaving you and Veneer to shop on your own accords. Together and or alone, which you both chose together.

"Oh my gosh beau you'd look so adorbs in this!!" Veneer squealed holding up a bomber jacket in his signature colors. Neon green and blue. You forced a smile on your face as he pushed it into your arms. "Try it on beau i'll wait right here!" he said as he continued to peruse through racks of clothing.

You sighed as you walked to the dressing room, quickly throwing off the hoodie you fashioned yourself and slipping on the jacket. You looked at yourself in the mirror, running a hand through your hair and adjusting the jacket. You did a half turn before walking out to present yourself to Veneer.

He looked up as he heard you approach, another heap of clothing in hand seemingly to make you try on. He gasped, a smile on his face. "Oh my gosh!! it's so- good!!" he squealed rushing over to you.

You chuckled nervously as he picked around at the jacket. Observing it from the front, sides, then back. He smiled before putting it in his quickly forming 'keep' pile, which was a bunch of clothes he made you try on then decided if they made you look good or not.

He quickly pulled the jacket off of you tossing it to the pile. "Aren't you going to get clothes for yourself Veneer?" You asked. Veneer turning to you, "Oh no! Since you moved out of that little home of yours and is now living with me and Vels i think you deserve this!" he smiled.

You just nodded before being handed the next pile of clothes you needed to try on.

You were down to the final outfit, Veneer shaking his head no. You sighed as you returned to the changing room to change out of the outfit, walking out in your previous outfit.

"Okay beau let's go pay now!!" he squealed dragging you along, the cashier already waiting for the two of you. "Total is seven hundred fifteen dollars and eighty seven cents. Cash or card?" they groaned, the both of you had obviously kept them there longer than their shift.

"Card sweetie, here beau hand the cashier my card" Veneer said, pulling out his black card and handing it you. You took it and handed it to the cashier, the cashier gawking at it before completing your transaction. "Come on beau, i'll get the driver to walk down here and get it don't worry!" he chimed as he began skipping down to a nearby store.

He had walked into the Claire's of the mall. Pushing past little kids and immediately to the hair accessories. "Beau, oh my gawd this would look so cute on you!!" he said grabbing a pair of star shaped hair clips and putting them to your head. "But honestly, i don't think gold is your color sweetie..." he said before placing the clips back and walking to other ends of the store.

He had dragged you over to the ring section, poking at the cheap rings that lined a rack. "Oh my gosh i could just get you like YZL or like... Janel or something..." he whispered before standing up and dragging you out the store.

"Would you like a bracelet or something? You don't seem like the kind of guy to wear like... rings..." You thought for a moment, "No, i don't need anything... but if you want to then i don't think i could refuse" you smiled, he laughed before saying.

"You always know how to flatter me!"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚