↳ 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Beau i'm so tired..." he whined. "I know, relax we'll be home soon" you replied, patting his head. "when we do... will you undress me and put me in our matching bathrobes i'm so- tired" he yawned, you sat quiet as heat rose to your face. Your hand tensing as Veneer looked up to you.

his face was also flushed red, his blue eyes piercing you. you sat quiet, unsure of your answer. "i mean- if you want me to-?" you said skeptical. "of course i would, i wouldn't ask if i didn't want it silly!" he said playfully booping your nose.

You sat in the comforting silence of the limousine. Noticing how Veneer would take occasional glances at you. At first you were like, alright so now he's looking at me. But as he continued to do so, it was like there was something he wanted to tell you.

being practically tortured by the silence and his unwavering gaze. You decided to ask what was up, and why he kept looking at you. Velvet taking notice of his behavior as well, turning to look at you both with her phone in hand.

"Veneer?"

"Yes beau?"

"why do you keep looking at me?"

Veneer looked at you for a bit, contemplating his answer. Before he looked to you, cupping your face gently with his hand. "Because i love you silly, why wouldn't i be looking at you?" he said, genuinely as his eyes traced over yours.

You tensed at the words, heat rising to your face. You were unsure with how to respond, Veneer was drunk, he may have not meant it while in this state of mind. You sat there unsure, before Veneer moved close to your face and gave you a short and sweet kiss on the cheek.

oh, he did mean it.

You pulled him closer to you, snaking an arm around his waist as he snuggled closer into your chest. You could hear Velvet snickering from beside you, you turned and of course she was recording.

you rolled your eyes before turning your attention back to Veneer. He was fast asleep, the confession was his final word before falling asleep. You ran a hand over his hair, careful not to disturb him.

WC - 376

sure this could've been part of the previous chapter but what point would it be if i had mini chapterz 😝 anyways confessions are OUT so yeah lol