𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲...

" 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 "

The day of the interview had arrived. Since Ritz decided the darkest hours of the day was a good time to have his show, you spent the whole day preparing and avoiding paparazzi.

Your newfound glory and admiration had sent a horde of fans your way. You once thought of it only as a far and distant dream, but now that it had become a reality you were beginning to find it a nuisance. You couldn't even go out anymore without having to flag off a swarm of people. You even considered hiring bodyguards, but that costed too much.

You were currently at home in your room, Veneer by your side as he helped you ponder outfits for the interview. "You know i might show up too, damn manwhore invited me as a guest star can you believe that shit?" he said tossing around a bottle of setting spray.

You hummed as you continued to file through your closet. Pulling out many different racks of clothing only to put them back. " There's like, nothing in here for me to wear " you groaned, pushing back one final rack of clothes before giving up. " You could always borrow one of mine beau! i wouldn't mind" he said, picking up a few cosmetics that had fell on the floor due to your frenzy.

"Are you sure? like seventy percent of my closet is your clothes" You replied, kicking a few pairs of pants into the closet. Veneer smiled, "Of course im sure!! and it's whatever i hope to make it a hundred anyways" He said as he grabbed you, pulling you towards his room.

It was a lot more decluttered than usual, and of course the perfume bottle sat on his nightstand. You gave it a worried smile, you don't know what it was feeling like, but you hoped your smile would somehow make it feel better. Both you and Veneer stood in his extensive closet as he pulled out many things. Ranging from pants and shirts to sweaters, jackets, and coats as he seemed to pile them up in your arms.

After the fiftieth clothing piece he had piled on you, you managed to stumble out. Ultimately falling and making the large load of clothes spill onto the bed. He began shuffling through it, the clothes he had thought cute a moment ago were thrown towards the closet door. Excused with comments like 'that's tacky' 'so last season' 'what the fuck is this' and 'Ewww i wouldn't be caught dead wearing this'

Even if you were their apparent assistant, and stylist. Veneer always took the liberty of styling you, very often.

Veneer had finished filing through the pile of clothes, he threw you a graphic tee, as you held it up you recognized the artist printed on the front to be Adrianna Venti. You chuckled at the fact Veneer listened to her.

"Okay that's all, let's get back to your room. You have a lot more complimentary things to work with than i do" He said, grabbing your hand and leading you back to your room. He forced you down onto your bed with the shirt in hand as he resorted to scavenging through the pile of pants you had discarded on the floor.

After a few minutes he pulled out what seemed to be a pair of khaki colored cargos. He threw them your way, pointing a sharp finger towards your bathroom. "Go try it on i'll help you... make it look more appealing" he said as he now began to look through a little jewelry plate that sat on your dresser.