𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐩?"

The four of you sat huddled up on Priscilla's floor. Pillows and blankets surrounding you as you laughed about stupid things. Your topics usually being the twins or Karat.

"Dude last time i checked in Karat he gave me stank eyes, such a bitch for a dude" Priscilla laughed. Meringue nodded, "Apparently it was because i did his nails the wrong color" You all burst out into laughter.

"Oh my god you know Ritz on the fourth floor? God he's so cute with his blonde hair and blue tips." Victoria said, giggling a bit. "Which tip?" You asked, gaining everyone's attention.

Erm what...

They all said in unison. You looked at them confused, then your brain processed what you had said. "Oh."

Due to embarrassment, Priscilla had to explain the tension the two of you had at the moment. Considering she's the one who was there when you took him home and packing up when you returned again.

also how he's currently ghosting you at the moment

"Oh my god that's so SCANDALOUS" Yelled Meringue as he threw a pillow at you. Victoria did the same as she laughed. "So you had a one night stand with THE Kid Ritz?!" She said through her laughter, still chucking pillows at you with Meringue.

"I wouldn't say it was a one night stand-" You said, getting cut off by Priscilla. "But you both slept in the same bed!!" Squealed Priscilla as she joined in on the pillow assault against you.

You screamed as you shielded yourself, they were tag teaming you and honestly the pillows began to hurt a bit.

Their assault halted as a loud knock on the door sounded. Since the front door was also part of the living room, You, Meringue, and Victoria hid away from the door. The three of you quietly laughing as Priscilla went to open the door.

"Hello who is it-? Oh." On the other side of the door stood Karat. A pair of sunglasses in the night was a bit concerning, but he also fashioned himself a fur coat and matching fur hat. He looked Priscilla up and down before asking.

"Is my Meringue here? I need him..." He said, his voice growing to a low mutter. Priscilla looked around, hoping not to seem suspicious to Karat as she met the three of you with her eyes. Meringue making a shrugging motion before Priscilla turned back to the door.

"See because, why do you need him and where did you know to find him?" She asked cooly. "I have my sources, now give me my dear Meringue before it gets physical." He said hissing, it was never that deep dude.

"Give it a minute, you're awfully snappy tonight Karat.." Said Priscilla as she looked to Meringue, he slowly got up with his things. It wasn't until he left that you decided to take a look at his pajamas.

He fashioned himself a dark blue pair of plaid pajama pants and a white wife beater to match. You couldn't judge, because you couldn't even afford pajamas.

He waved goodbye to both you and Victoria as he made his way to the door. Priscilla moved the door to where Meringue could be seen, Karats eyes immediately lighting up.