↳ 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞? 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"

Mini chapter :3

The elevator up to his floor was quiet, except for the occasional hiccup or laugh from Ritz. He still clung onto you, still putting all his body weight on you.

You entered his floor, the elevators opened to a sweet eucalyptus smell and light baby blue walls with silver trim. You dragged Ritz out of the elevator and towards his dressing room.

You grabbed his keys and unlocked his door, stumbling as he pushed you into the near dark. He laughed before flipping on the light switch. He plopped onto the sofa nearby the door.

You still crippled on the floor slowly got up, your ass hurt really bad from the fall. You slowly got up, looking at the sheer mess on Ritz's vanity.

Eyeshadows and wrappers lined the vanity. Papers and documents scattered the floor nearby. Your jaw near dropped at the sight of it all.

You glanced at Ritz one more time before gathering together what you thought he would need. His phone, his airpods, and whatever seemed to be on the little tray on the ottoman.

You gathered it into his little drawstring bag and lifted him up again. He giggled as you lifted him into your embrace. "Come on Cheese Ritz i have a home to be taking you to" You sighed.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The drive back in your opinion was really... Sensual...

Really sensual...

It started with Ritz telling you cheesy pickup lines which you dismissed with a laugh or a wave. Then he started actually flirting with you.

Which you didn't mind, and replied with conceited comments about yourself and flirted right back. Ritz was good looking, you'll admit it. He had an intoxicating smile and a smooth voice.

It escalated when you were turning a corner and he took the liberty of trailing a hand up your thigh, then leaving it there.

God

He made it really obvious.

Every now and then he would rub his hand back and forth up your thigh. You stiffened at his touch yet it felt oddly comforting. You both finally arrived at his residence, then realized you fucking missed the bus for the night.

Oh god.

You would have to stay at Ritz's for the night.

While he seemed oddly interested in you.

You sighed, remembering you left your stuff at his floor.

You would have to drive back.

But you couldn't leave Ritz here could you?

You couldn't.

So you made the humiliating drive back, while he continued to caress your thigh. And honestly, you couldn't say you didn't enjoy it?

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You instructed Ritz to stay in the car while you reentered the building. You see Priscilla beginning to pack up to leave. You wave her hello and she laughs.

"Is he bothering you at all? He can be like that" you smiled, hoping to suppress the growing irritation forming in your head. "Bothering is one way to put it..."

You ran into the elevator desperately clicking the button. You really wanted to go to sleep, even if it wasn't your own home.

You quickly reentered Ritz room spotting your things on his ottoman. You snatch your little bag and lock everything up again. Opting for sliding down the stairs.

You made it into the lobby as soon as Priscilla was going to leave. She glances at you before smiling and gesturing towards Ritz who seemed to be looking out for you. "Seems he likes you no?"

You roll your eyes and she laughs. You enter the car and he reaches over the gear to give you a half hug, the smell of alcohol a lot more noticeable on him.

You just wanted to sleep, god.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You managed to sober up Ritz enough to the point he didn't flirt with you mindlessly and also enough to where you could speak to him without him saying something completely irrelevant.

He managed to direct you to a 'guest room' but honestly you didn't think he was sober enough because he had actually directed you to his bedroom.

"Let me hit?"

"No"

"Why?"

"No"

"Someday?"

"Someday, not today"

"Yippee"

You throw him a small smile with the tiniest bit of kindness you had left before falling asleep.

While Ritz clung onto your waist

WC - 720

A/N - so scandalous amirite (help i'm in class writing this)