𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐕'𝐬

"𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐕𝐕'𝐬. 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥?"

You awoke with a jolt, your phone was ringing. You saw a Facetime request from Velvet and despite looking like shit you picked up anyways. "Hello?" Your voice scratchy and sleepy.

"Where the fuck are you [——]?!" She hissed, you yawned. "I'll be there in a yawn minute" She seemed content with your answer before a certain someone nestled into the crook of your neck.

"Who is that?" Questioned Velvet, her face closer to the camera as she tried to get a closer look. You then remembered that you weren't home, and that you were in Kid Ritz's house. In his bed.

Oh shit.

"Oh it's nobody, don't worry about it i'll be there in a minute." Veneer was now behind Velvet, peering curiously over her shoulder to see the screen. "Are you sure about that beau?"

You nodded slowly. "Mhmmm don't worry about it" you smiled before hanging up. "Guess i'm nobody now?" Ritz teased, startling you as you turned around to face him.

"Oh shut up they would've driven here if they figured out i was in bed with you." Ritz giggled before sitting up, letting you go from his grasp. You sat up as well.

"So what does this make us?"

"What did i say?"

"A lot, but enough to know you like me"

"oh"

You yawn, stretching as you got out of bed still in the outfit from the previous day. You look down to your now soiled clothing and sigh. Ritz groans while holding his head.

"What happened last night" he whined, grabbing a water bottle from his nightstand. "Well, i was getting ready to leave and when i got down to the lobby you were in there bothering Priscilla and since i was nice i took the liberty of taking you"

He nodded, "Do you need something to wear [——]?" he asked. You nodded, "Yeah i do" he smiled before reaching in his closet to grab a purple hoodie and white sweat pants. You thanked him and threw it on over your soiled shirt and opted to his bathroom to change into the pants.

You sighed as you finished putting on the pants. You looked up to the mirror to your bedraggled complexion. You quickly splashed water on your face and walked out. Ritz sat on his bed waiting for you, his face lighting up when he saw you.

"You look good, in my clothes" he winked playfully. you stuck out your tongue at him before grabbing your stuff. "Are we leaving yet?" you whined. He nodded as he stood up, stretching. In the short amount of time you spent in the bathroom he seemed to have changed.

He grabs his white jacket and slings it over his shoulders, grabbing his keys and gesturing you to follow.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The drive there was sweet, it was a drastic change when he was the one driving. You sighed, leaning back into the seat. Ritz was a sweetheart, just not when he was drunk. He also seemed to have a genuine interest in you, and didn't seem like the kind to play with your feelings.