𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥 + 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐓𝐒'

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?"

Weeks passed and you were completely oblivious to the growing storm on social media. You found it odd that certain people would avoid you, but you've literally never met them before so...

It wasn't until you got a frantic call from Velvet that the severity of the situation kicked in. It was the late afternoon and you were at a club accompanying Priscilla as you both took a celebration of your first paycheck.

The night seemed to be going well for once considering the mishaps you'd had in the previous week. You had explained what had happened on 'Cloud Nine' to Priscilla and laughed. She thought it was stupid the things you'd do.

You also told her about the situation with Ritz and she raised an eyebrow. "But i thought you and-" Your phone began to ring and shake violently. Startling the both of you as you reached for it in your pocket.

Velvet was calling, when does she not? You picked up and immediately Velvet began screaming into your ear. "OH MY GOD BEAU WHAT DID YOU DO??" You winced, but also questioned yourself at the same time. What did you do?

The interaction you had with Riley Rove had completely evaded your mind as you spoke to Velvet. Her mindlessly yelling at you for something you were completely unaware of. It wasn't until she mentioned Rovers Roster that the panic began to settle.

You quickly switched tabs, going to the already open Rovers Roster page that was open. Impatiently waiting as the page slowly refreshed, and as it did. Your eyes widened at what was displayed.

Oh my god.

The photo Riley had taken of you with Karat was displayed on the screen, the title being 'Velvet and Veneers new stylist provoking an unknown affair with Karat G.?' You groaned before looking to Priscilla, then back to your phone.

"Seen it now beau? God I wasn't supposed to tell you this but Veneer is so mad right now. Usually he's all scrawny, you know like his usual but it looks like he's about to burst a blood vessel" She explained, whispering into the phone.

You rolled your eyes, "And? i have a life outside of work??" Shuffling was heard from the other end as the phone was passed off to Veneer.

"Yeah beau sweetie we're gonna need you to get back now... we're as in me..." he cooed. You sighed, "i'll be there just- give me a few minutes" sighing, you hung up the phone and turned to Priscilla. "Guess we're gonna have to get back now?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

You took the wheel, even if Priscilla wasn't completely drunk it was still a precaution. She seemed worried for you as you made your way back to the building. She shot you multiple reassuring glances and smiles.

You arrived, passing the keys back to Priscilla. She thanked you and wished you the best of luck. You laughed at her feeble attempt at making you feel better. You got into the elevator, slowly pressing the button.

You were still confused. Why would the twins care that you were on a gossip blog, if anything you should be caring about it the most considering it was about YOU

but you found it sweet they saw you as an actual person.

Slowly the elevator ascended. You dreaded facing the twins but- you felt like there was another factor at play. A factor you were too oblivious to realize.