𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐬

" 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢, 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭. 𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫."

You were pampering both Velvet and Veneer for The Krannys. A prestigious award ceremony for music artists, producers, and managers alike. You were the plus one for the duo, who wouldn't want to show off their good looking assistant?

You quickly finished up Veneers makeup, handing him a mirror. The theme the twins decided to go with was 'Gorg twins and their cute assistant' They fashioned themselves gorgeous red attire, a bit basic, but they managed to make it un-basic.

Velvet wore a shiny silk dress, of course it was red. It cut off right above her knees and gorgeous diamond tassels strung off of it. It was a spaghetti strapped dress which accentuated her curves, she also threw on a fur jacket, matching diamond earrings and necklace. As well as a pair of fur boots to match her jacket.

Her makeup was done a bit differently, her eyeliner a sharp wing, her iconic purple eyeshadow, and her gorgeous red lips. She also had some micro-diamonds on her lashes, which you had to apply very carefully to her so they wouldn't fall off.

her hair was done in a luxurious half up half down, her bun secured by a gorgeous diamond comb.

Veneer fashioned himself a dark red suit, accentuated in gold. His hair was slicked back this time, rather than his usual updo. You had to admit, his new request to do his hair kind of tweaked you out. but god did he look hot in it.

He wore a pair of black slacks and a fur boa around his neck, as well as a matching pair of fur boots. He wore gold bangles on his left arm while on his right was adorned with diamond and gold rings.

he wore his iconic right earring and a pair of gold rimmed sunglasses. he wore a sly smile with his green lips and blue eyeshadow. The twins both thanked you, and Velvet ironically enough began helping you with your own outfit.

"Didn't Ven pick your outfit? Where is it..." she said shuffling through a rack, pulling out the outfit Veneer had picked you from it. She stared at it for a moment before giving in an approving nod.

"Good Ven, this SCREAMS our little assistant" Veneer smiled at his sisters compliment. "Now go put it on beau" She said, throwing you the outfit.

The outfit was a deep red button up and a black corset that made you snatched 😜 as well as a pair of black slacks and of course the fur boots. You had yourself a fur hat which sat atop your head. As well as a simple silver chain that hung dainty on your neck.

You stepped out and the siblings burst out into cheers and clapped for you. Velvet pulling you over to her vanity and doing your makeup. "So beau, what's your color? or should we just go for like the red theme we got going on?"

"The red theme, probably" you replied, Velvet hummed as she quickly did your makeup. She turned the chair around, you looked at yourself in the mirror. It wasn't too much, or too less, it was in the middle and it was cute.

She had made a nice light red to dark red fade on your eyelids. accentuating it with a bit of eyeliner, similar to Veneers makeup. You smiled and thanked her, "Oh you're welcome, i know i did a great job job" she said before glancing to the clock.