𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐲

" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, 𝐕𝐞𝐧."

That night the two of you fell asleep in your room. Of course in your matching bathrobes as Veneer wrapped his arms around you. You'd never get tired of this. He snuggled into your back, mumbling about how you smelled like magnolia and flowers.

You giggled, closing your eyes so you could get some shut eye in. After reading over Frederick's business card you apparently started at nine tomorrow, nine in the morning. And lately, your sleep schedule hasn't been the best.

You thought Veneer would've had a struggle with falling asleep since he seemed to be awake till twelve. But as soon as he entered your bed he had fallen asleep with you in his arms. You couldn't sleep, in hopes to make you sleepier you began to scroll on your phone.

Rovers Roster has been pretty dry lately, no new drama to inhale. Your instagram was popping off, and you decided to start your own scandal. The room was dimly lit with a floor lamp in the far corner. it could barely illuminate the two of you but made a perfect cover for your apparent soft launch.

You lifted your phone up, slightly positioning it above you so you could only see a sliver of Veneer. You took a selfie, captioning it 'Asleep with bbg' you snickered at it before hitting post. You put your phone down onto the nightstand. sighing as you rolled over to face Veneer.

His hair fell perfectly in wefts over his face. his mouth slightly open, you smiled at his peaceful expression. You missed his forehead and shut your eyes. Were you boyfriends? Pro-bab-ly!

you smiled before closing your eyes, taking in the scent of Veneer, which was his usual black raspberry. God, you'd have to get a name of what the cologne was. it was hypnotizing, and it wasn't just because he was the one wearing it.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The morning came a blur, Veneer was still snuggled into your back and it was roughly seven. You picked up your phone, your jaw dropping at the amount of notifications. I mean, due to your new found popularity of course you would- but it still surprised you.

Scrolling through thousands of likes and comments, You landed on a particularly eyebrow raising one. It was that stupid manwhore Kid Ritz, and he seemingly couldn't take a hint because he commented. 'that's me' under the post, it received hundreds of likes and it made you roll your eyes.

"What are you looking at beau?" mumbled Veneer as he looked over your shoulder. He yawned, glancing at your phone. "oh my god you did a soft launch? bae that was such a bad idea" he said, grabbing your phone from your hands. "and oh look, manwhore commented on it too. he could never be me god" he grumbled taking a quick selfie on your phone.

"ugh ill take a better one later, then ill post it for you before Riley Rove or the news gets the wrong idea" he said, gently placing your phone back down and giving you a quick kiss. He sat up yawning, stretching and everything.

"Don't you have a modeling thing for fred fred today?" he groaned, slipping out of bed to go snooping in your dresser. "Yeah i do, suppose i get ready then?" you yawned, getting out of bed yourself.

Veneer nodded, giggling as he pulled out clothes he had bought you. "You should leave a statement, wear something i got you." he said throwing you a- quite revealing top he had bought you. "that one just SCREAMS owned by Veneer am i right?" he teased.

You smiled before joining him to shuffle through your dresser. You managed to pull out a pair of baggy jeans, ripped at the knees. Everytime you looked at the top, it made you physically cringe, but Veneer had picked it out for you and you'd feel bad if you didn't wear it.