Ch. 20 - A Day with Princess Peach Part 2

Warning: comical sexual content between adults. 👍🏻

The fights that remained were Bayonetta vs Rayman, Richter vs an inkling, Morton vs Corrin, and Quagsire vs Hero 4. You hoped these fights would make up for the previous mediocre-at-best fights, but were uncertain.

You and the princesses sit down for the fight against Bayonetta and Rayman.

"I hope this is a good battle. I heard that Rayman has been kind of a flirt," Peach says to Zelda. Zelda nods. You're a little confused why these two women would think a limbless cartoony boi would be flirty. But then again, he seemed to be googly for Bayonetta....... Oh god.

Rayman stepped onto the stage, as did Bayonetta, and the fight begins.

       Stage: skyworld — battlefield
       Song: Dark Pit's Theme

Immediately, Rayman taunts Bayonetta — sticking his tongue out and forming heart eyes that bulge out of his eye sockets. He then winks at the witch. Bayonetta rolls her eyes in disgust, before sliding on the ground towards him, shooting the guns on her shoes. None collided with his body though, as all the bullets shot where his arms and legs should be. "That's not gonna do much babe," He says before launching a fist in her direction. Bayonetta dodged by sliding on her legs and cartwheeling. From his hands, he started shooting energy bullets, most of which hit Bayonetta.

"GAH—" Bayonetta shouted, getting shot by one last bullet before Rayman started propelling towards her with his hair. Once in range, he shot his feet at her, kicking her in the chest and face. Bayonetta tried to witch-time, but Rayman continued his onslaught.

Finally, Bayonetta kicked Rayman and got free— jumping up and doing a drop kick that hit him. Rayman skidded back a little, shielding against her bullets. Bayonetta then got the idea to do a stun tactic called a shield break. Bayonetta began to wail on the shield, but Rayman released the shield at the last possible chance and summoned a vortex around him. This blasted Bayonetta away from him due to how much damage she'd taken.

Rayman then spun his left arm in a circular motion, before blasting it forward and punching her right in the butt. Bayonetta yelped as Rayman's fingers reach out to grab her rear, causing Bayonetta to stagger backwards and off the map. On purpose or by accident.... It will never be known.

Rayman blushed as his hands returned to him. Then, a cocky grin as he boasted, "I'm rated RM for Ray–Man." He then smugly walks off the stage.

That was a very impressive fight from Rayman. He might just be the best newcomer yet! .... Not counting you and Chrono. But why did he do that to Bayonetta..???? It was so awkward.

"Oh my gosh— better be careful around him," Peach says with concern before you guys leave.

You and the princesses head to the next fight. You see Simon sitting in the crowd, and are curious to see what he'll think of his descendant fighting against an inkling. Most of the older men don't know how to deal with the childish nature of the squids.

       Stage: Living Room — battlefield
       Song: title theme - big brain academy

Right from the get go, Richter starts throwing axes at the inkling. Pink Inkling is injured, but the attack doesn't seem to make it process how to fight in smash. It's inking up the stage like a turf war, instead of attacking Richter. No matter, as he throws holy water at the squid. It takes massive damage before jumping back and shooting ink at Richter.

"Ugh- all soaked in ink...." He complains, almost whining, before taking out his long mace. He charges towards inkling, practically gliding on the wood floor, the spiked ball coming into contact. Pink Inkling howls, before pouring ink from the slosher onto Richter. Inkling then launches into the air in squid form, taking some distance. Richter smirks as the inkling believes it's gained enough distance. Inkling refuels it's liquid, but the moment she emerges, Richter's whip hits her, sending her flying off the map. She loses, and Richter wins.

"NFKFKEKALLFGG-G-G-G G AME!!1!!!11!!!!!" Crazy Hand cheers.

.....

Very ... interesting to say the least. You looked at Zelda and Peach and asked what they thought.

"I'm so glad Richter won!" Zelda cheered, giggling a bit with a subtle blush. Peach raised an eyebrow and just laughed a little.

"It was good. Let's go to Morton and Corrin." Peach said. You all headed that way.

       Stage: Princess Peach's Castle — battlefield
       Song: Ground Theme - Super Mario Brothers (brawl)

Morton prepares his drills before charging at Corrin, but he does a backflip over the Koopaling before he can make contact. Immediately, Morton turns around and shoots a cannonball at the divine Prince. Corrin takes semi-dragon form before head butting Morton up and blasting him with a giant water ball as he's about to land. Morton takes out pinchers in an attempt to grab Corrin, but fails. Corrin stabs his sword into the ground, launching himself past Morton to get some distance. No matter though, he just sends another cannonball. Corrin shields, before running at the koopaling. Koopaling jumps, but Corrin also jumped and impales his sword into the clown car.

The two go all out with dodging, attacking, swinging and slicing all around as they fight. Corrin blasts another aquaball at Morton, pushing him off the stage. Morton recovers, but lands right into Corrin's attack, and is blasted off into the abyss (the safety cushions).

This was crazy. You weren't too interested in the outcome of the fight, but Corrin had always been nice to you, and to be fair he never kept you in the dark about anything... so, you were glad he won. He was at least your friend.

"That was wonderful!" Peach cheered, clapping her hands. You could hear Corrine and her kids also cheering. You smiled for a moment, before feeling guilty for how you were giving your sister and friends the cold shoulder. You were still mad though, and snuffed those feelings out immediately.

You left with the princesses, and went to the final fight...

You all  made it to Quagsire and Hero 4's map. Hero 4 would soon step onto the stage, awaiting his opponent. The stage began to transform into the WarioWare stage, and Ashley's theme began to play. And yet, no sign of Quagsire.

This happened for a good fifteen minutes. Quagsire never showed up. This caused Crazy Hand to become furious. He was pounding all around, screaming, and flailing. Eventually, Aloise got onto the intercom. "Ahem.... Is this thing on? Ah.. yes. Okay, everyone? Hero 4 is the winner due to a no-show on Quagsire's end. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you. Battles resume tomorrow."

You.
Felt.
Defeated.
What an imbecile.

You sigh, and head back to your room. It's calm there. Veen hasn't arrived yet, so you won't have to speak with her if you fall asleep before she gets there. You have a lot to think over thanks to Princess Peach.