Don't leave

Triggers:
Suicide attempt, self harming (Happy ending)

Summary:
Minho works a lot and doesn't pay much attention to Jisung, he thinks it's his fault.

Jisung's pov:

I was waiting for Minho to get home from work, his work shifts ended and hour ago, and there is only a 15 mins walk from home.

I've texted when he'll be back but no answer.

I decided to make some dinner to when he got home, so he wouldn't have to worry about it.

Few minutes later:

I got the table ready, and I checked the time,

9:26pm
He should have been home 3 hours ago.
My overthinking got the better of me
What if he got into an accident? What if he is cheating?
Is it my fault? I'm a too annoying? Is he tired of me? Is he gonna leave me?

The food was ready and he still wasn't home, I still hadn't heard from him.
Another hour later, I decided to just eat the now cold food I made, but still kept some for him.
After I ate I got up and when to the bathroom upstairs and brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.
I got under the covers, and fell asleep cold...

Next day:

I woke up again to hearing the front door shot which was a sign that Minho left. I looked up at the ceiling and began to think
'this has been going on for days now, is he tired of me? He hasn't spoken to me in a while, nor has he responded to my texts, am I thinking too much?'
I shook me head and decided to go up and eat some breakfast.

When I got down stairs and when to the kitchen, there was a note on the dinner table:

Hey babe!
sorry I didn't get home last night there was so much work there needed to be done, I probably won't be home as well tonight, sorry.

- Minho

Great... I thought, another day alone...
I felt like crying, why is he so busy with work, am I not important as well?
I decided to skip breakfast since I didn't have an appetite anymore.
I when to the bathroom and decided to take a shower, I stripped all my clothes off, and looked in the mirror...

All the old scars has healed, I felt tempted to do it again, why not? I need to distract myself from my thoughts right now, I searched through the baskets we had in the bathroom, until I found what I needed.
A fresh blade, all shiny, I love shiny things.
I took the blade to where the old scars are on my thighs, slowly dragging the blade across the old ones.
The first drop of blood was enough to keep going, I kept dragging it, until my before healed thigh now full of fresh cuts.
I washed the blade and put it away, and I got in the shower, the water stinging on my fresh cuts, it's felt good at the moment, until a big wave of guilt washed over me, I began crying, my legs felt weak.
I wish Minho was here to hold and tell me everything is going to be okay...
But he wasn't...

I got out the shower after rinsing the wounds and washed my hair, I put on some fresh clothes and when down stairs again, and sat on the sofa,
I decided to watch some kdrama on Netflix.
I watched it for a while until I felt tired, and I fell asleep.

I woke up and felt really bad.
'Why does I have to be so annoying?
I really miss Minho, I wish he was home.
He doesn't like me anymore, maybe it would be the best to disappear?
He hasn't talked to me in a week or more, I lost count, this apartment is so lonely without him.
I feel like it's best to disappear, maybe Minho well be happy again?'

On one's pov:

Jisung decided it would be for the best, so he when to his and Minho's bedroom, and found some paper and a pen and began writing...

Few minutes later, he was done with the note and when downstairs again and put the note down on the dinner table.
He when back to the bathroom and found the blade he used this morning...
He turned on the cold water and began to fill the bathtub.
After is was filled, he turned off the water and took off his clothes, he took the blade and put it on his thighs and cut harder then before, he was a crying mess, he then sat down in the cold water which sent a shiver down his spine he then also cut his wrist and put them under water as well.
He calmed down and slowly felt his head get lightheaded and dizzy, he closed his eyes.
(The time btw is 12 pm)

Minho's pov:
1am
I was so stressed with work I really wanted to get home to Jisung.

My office door opened "Mr. Lee we have some more pape-" "no I'm done, I can't do this anymore!" I slammed my hands on the desk and stood up,"but si-"
"NO, no more, I quit this bullshit"
And with that I stormed out of the office and and ran home to my Jisungie.

I walked into our apartment, and there was quite
Very quiet.
"Sungie, I'm home!!!"
I walked into the kitchen and saw there was a note:

hey baby

I'm sorry you have to be with me, I'm sorry I had to do this.
You were the love of my life and you meant everything to me, thank you for putting up with me...

I know when you see this it's already too late.
I love you Minho always

- Jisung 

I stormed up the the bedroom and saw nothing, I when to the living room, nothing.

I ran to the bathroom and opened the door, and I began to sob loudly, I ran to his body while calling the ambulance, " sungie! Please!... Wake up!..." his cold body laying in my arms, I was a crying mess, "I don't wanna lose you too..."

Jisung's pov:

I opened my eyes, but closed them fast after, I was having a really bad headache, and I loud ringing noise in my ears.
I tried opening my eyes and it worked, I was in a completely white room, the was a beeping sound, I looked around, 'am I in a hospital? I should be dead by now'
I looked to my right side and saw a person.

No one's pov:

Minho was sitting beside his lover, he saw him opening his eyes, and immediately when and hugged him, "why did you do that...?" He cried on his shoulder
" M-Minho" Jisung whispered, still confused.
Minho pulled away, and looked at jisung, "why would you do that?" He said still crying.
Jisung looked at Minho in tears, "I thought you wanted this?" He said in a broken voice
"NEVER! Why did you think that?!" Minho still said crying, "I thought you hated me, you never talked to me nor did you ever text me, I thought you were thinking I was being annoying or clingy or needy, I thought you wanted me gone?" Jisung looked down on his hands.
Minho took a hold on Jisung's face, "baby I would never think that, you mean everything to me, I'm so sorry I made you feel that way, work was being so stressful, and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, because they also took my phone...
I would never hate you, you are the person I've dreamed of, you are my everything"
Minho staid while making Jisung look at him, " you could never annoy me, never.
You are clingy sometimes, but that's what I love about you, I love when you just cuddle up to me
Iike a little baby" Minho smiled, going in for a hug, while Jisung began crying into Minho's shoulder, " I-I love you, M-Minho" Jisung hugged back, Minho pulled away, and gave jisung a small peck on the lips and said: "I love you too Jisung"

___________
This was my first one shot I hope you liked it.
What's you thoughts on it?