A flirt

Trigger warnings:
Make out

Summary:
Jisung and Minho are roommates, and Minho is being a flirt.

No one's pov:
It was early in the morning for the two since they had to go to school.
Jisung was washing the dishes from their breakfast, just humming some song he had in mind. Coming back to reality when the bedroom door opened again "I'm gonna get ready" Minho said walking to the bathroom "okay" Jisung responded doing the last dish.

He then put all the dishes back into place, then wiped his hand on the towel he used and walked over to the couch and sat down, taking out his phone as he waited.

After about half an hour Minho finally came out, gaining Jisung attention, "you finally done?" He said faked being annoyed, "well I wanted to look good for the little squirrel sitting right there" Minho pointed at Jisung with a finger gun, winking at him, Jisung rolled his eyes as a soft tinted pink spread across his cheeks.

When they arrived at the school they headed straight to their lockers as they were quite far away from each other.
Jisung looked at his schedule as he forgot easily, scanned over the paper, seeing that he had math. As he took out his books and notes, he felt a pair of arms sneak around his waist and a weight on his shoulder "hey baby~" the younger got startled but quickly realized that it was just Minho "Jesus, you scared me for a second" Jisung said turning around making the older move his arms away "What class do you have?" Jisung asked "math" Minho answered looking in the youngers eyes "well looks like I can't get away from you" the younger said taking Minho's hand and dragged him to their class.

Half through the class, Minho decided to be a tease. He put his hand on the younger's thigh, and began to make small circles with his fingers, gaining the boy's attention. Jisung looked at Minho, as his cheeks became warm. "What are you doing?" The younger whispered "what? This class is boring" Minho answered "well, keep your hands to yourself"Jisung then got back to the lesson, Minho did as told and stopped.

Throughout the whole day, Minho was being a tease and not letting the younger rest, but Jisung didn't really mind actually, he really liked Minho not just as a friend but as more, he really wanted to tell him but he was a little too shy to do so.

When the day was done they got home, Minho plopped himself onto the sofa looking at his phone.
Jisung when to the dinner table and began doing his homework, there were a lot assigned, but to his luck it was Friday so he had a lot of time.

Minho was getting bored, so he closed his phone and thought of what he should do, he looked up as he heard a deep sigh coming from the table, he saw a frustrated looking male. A light bulb when on in Minho head.
He stood up and walked over to the younger "you okay?" Minho asked putting his hand on the boy's nape, Jisung looked up and sighed again "yeah I'm fine, I just don't understand this question" Jisung pointed at one of the questions, Minho made an 'ah' sound, and then read the question in his head "do you want help?" The younger nodded "okay so you need to-" as he began explaining, Minho then leaned down so his face was beside the younger's, still with Minho's hand still on his nape, Jisung had a hard time listening, his face being so close to the others, he really wanted to kiss the older.

As the younger was in deep though he hadn't noticed the Minho had stop talking and was looking right back at him "earth to Jisung" the older said but still got no answer, "Jisung if you don't answer me now, I'm gonna kiss you" Minho waited for an reaction, "I'm sorry what?" The younger came back to reality "I said if you didn't answer me, I would kiss you" a small blush came across the younger's cheeks as he rolled his eyes "of course you would say that" the younger said. Minho stood up straight again stretching his back "but I don't want to explain the whole thing again soooo, good luck" Minho waved good to Jisung and walked back into his room.

"Of course he wouldn't" the younger said starting to pack his things and put it back in his bag.
He looked at the time seeing that it was beginning to be late, so he decided to begin making dinner.

He was stirring in the pot as it was almost ready. He was also beginning to become hungry, so he got the table ready, and put the pot on the table.
He then walked over to Minho's bedroom knocking in the door, "yeah?" He heard a tired voice saying "food is ready" Jisung then walked over and took place and began giving himself some food. Minho then finally came out looking like a bear that just came out of hibernating "well, you look awful" Jisung commented while taking a bite of the food "you don't look any batter when you wake up as well" Minho then took place and also began eating.

The two of them began talking while eating their food. When they were done, Minho when over to the couch and Jisung when over to do the dishes.

When he was close to done, he was beginning to become really tired, he just wanted to sleep, so was he was about to wipe down the counter he was stopped by two arms who was on each side trapping him. "Minho not now, I'm really tired" the younger said turning around, looking at the older, he couldn't quite see what Minho was doing, so Jisung just leaned on the counter crossing his arms "what are you doing?" He asked "I really wanna kiss you" the older said looking in the younger's eyes "you being such a flirt" Jisung said putting his hand on Minho's shoulder to push him away, but Minho didn't budge.
"Minho please, I wanna slee-" Jisung was cut off by a pair of lips on his that disappeared as quick as they came.
The younger stood shocked, looking at the person infront of him. He just now got a good look at the older: he looked so pretty, his beautiful eyes, his soft lips that he really wanted to kiss again.

Minho really wanted to just kiss the younger as well but he was a bit confused by his reaction. He began thinking if he had crossed the line, cause he knew that he can be a little tease sometimes.
But he was quickly proved wrong, when the younger leaned in, closing the gap between them.
Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck pulling him closer.
His lips were so soft it was almost quite addicting.
Minho put his hands on the younger's waist, as he moved his head to the side, pulling him closer.

Jisung was overwhelmed, but it felt good, if felt even better when he felt Minho's tongue licked his bottom lip asking for access, which the younger gladly gave.

Their tongue moved in sync as they moved their bodies. Jisung moved his hand up to Minho's hair, softly pulling it. Minho slightly squeezed the younger's waist, which made Jisung make muffled sound since he was a little ticklish.
As they were running out of oxygen, they slowly pulled away, putting their foreheads together.
They breathed heavily as a small smiles creeped its way to their lips.

After they stood like that for a while, Jisung moved his head to Minho's shoulder, hugging the older tightly "I love you" the younger said muffled as he had his face against the older shoulder, "I love you too" Minho hugged Jisung tighter if it was possible.
They stood like that for a while until they let go, looking at each other's eyes, leaning in for another passionate kiss.

______________
I hope you liked it!

Any thought?