New years promise

Trigger warnings:
Make out

Fluff
Summary:
Minho and Jisung are holing new years together as a couple.

No one's pov:
Jisung and Minho were looking at the timer go down to zero, they standing holding hands together.
10
"Jisung?"
9
"Yeah?"
8
"I love you"
7
"I love you too Minnie"
6
"I promise you I'll always be by your side no matter what-"
5
"- and I'll protect you no matter what"
4
Jisung smiled
3
Jisung pulled Minho closer
2
He leaned in
1
0

As the timer hit zero, there lips touch together, in a claming motion, Minho took Jisung by the waist and pulled him even closer, no space left, Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck.
Minho slowly inserted his tongue which Jisung responded with doing the same, slowly the kiss gets heated, and both of them enjoying the feeling of each other.

Minho pulled away and took a hold of Jisung's hand and walked to there bedroom.
(They have both agreed to not do anything beforehand)
Minho laid Jisung down on the bed kissing him deeply again , they could hear the fireworks going on outside,
Jisung took Minho and laid him beside himself still kissing him.
They were both extremely tired from the new years event, so as they pulled away, they smiled at each other feeling loved, "I love you Minho, and I also promise you that no matter what, I'll always be on your side" the younger said smiling softly, "I love you too Jisung", they kissed for the last time before falling asleep, hugging each other lovingly.

_______
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!