Forest 

Trigger warnings:
None

Summary:
Jisung was going to the forest to draw, when he meets his crush.

No one's pov:
Jisung was really stressed because of college, so he decided to go for a walk in the forest near the dormitory.

He has decided to take his sketchbook so he could draw the nature. He walks in and he loves to hear the wind in the tress and the sound when he walks on the small path. He find a stone deep in the forest that he sits on. He opens his sketchbook and looks through the pages, there are some flowers some of his friends, he stumbled upon a drawing he made of his crush, Minho.

His soft features, his cat like eyes, shape jawline. He is so pretty.

Jisung decided to draw a tree in front of him. A big tree surrounded by a small lake and some small flowers around it.
It's was a pretty view, so he began drawing.
He aren't noticed a small *klick* sound coming from behind him.
The person came closer to Jisung who still hadn't noticed anything.
"Nice drawing" the person said, Jisung flinched quite violently, so he dropped his pencil. He looked up "M-Minho what are you doing out here" he said nervously as he picked his pencil up again "I could ask the same about you, but I came here to take pictures" Minho said holding up his camera
"o-oh how nice,"Jisung was very nervous, he didn't expect to see Minho out here on a weekday, "so why are you out here" he asked taking a seat beside Jisung, "oh...um, I came here to take a break and draw" he said trying to not look at Minho, "oh, how nice, can I see what you have drawn?", "s-sure" Jisung then hold up his sketchbook, "this is what I've come up with so far" he said a little more confident, "woah! That's impressive. Am I allow to see more?" "Sure!" Jisung said really excited.

So they spent a couple of minutes looking through Jisung's sketches.
As he was flipping through the pages, Minho spotted something, "hey what was that?" "What was what?" Jisung said confused "that page with that one person on?" "O-oh that...it's nothing" he said nervously again, "are you sure?" He said teasingly, Jisung's face was completely red, "y-yes it's nothing, um anyways c-can I see some of your pictures?" He said changing the subject, "um sure!" Minho said taking his camera off his neck and when into his gallery, "here" he said giving Jisung his camera,
"t-thanks" as he looked through them.
Minho secretly took jisung's sketchbook, trying to find that drawing.
As he was finding it Jisung suddenly said: "wait is that me." He looked back finding Minho looking through his sketches, "h-hey!" He trying to grab its away from Minho, "was that me?" He asked curiously, "i-I'm sorry you had to see that, I p-promise I'm not some kind of stalker" he said freaking out.
Minho chuckled "it's okay Jisungie, I find it quite cute" he smiled, "I-I'm sorry again, it's embarrassing" he said covering his face.
Minho took a hold of Jisung wrist, "Sungie~ it's okay, I like the drawing" he said uncovering Jisung's face, "and about that picture, yes it was you" he said again teasingly, "but w-why though?" "Because I think you are really pretty" "r-really?"
"Yes! This is gonna be out of the blue, but I like you" Jisung shot his head up and looked at Minho shocked, "really!? You like me?" Jisung was so confused, "yes! I really like you, you are adorable, you are cute and so kind, I like everything about you" Minho said getting closer to Jisung, locking their hands together.

Jisung was a blushing mess, "I-I like you too" he said quietly, Minho chuckled kissing his cheek, "I know you do" "you did?!" "Yes, I've noticed the way you look at me" he said taking his hand and put it on jisung cheek, "but I don't mind" he said leaning closer, "can I kiss you?" He asked. Jisung was so overwhelmed by emotions, he just nodded, "I need words sweetie" "y-yes" he said quietly.
Minho then closed the gap between them, at their lips moving perfectly together, like two puzzle pieces.
Jisung wrapped his hand around Minho's neck pulling him closer.
After a couple of seconds, they pulled away and put their foreheads together, "Jisung, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Minho asked in a calm voice, "of course!" Jisung said in an excited voice, as they kissed again, the sun was beginning to set, " I love you Minho"
"I love you too"

_________

This was quick, I was really bored again.

Anyway, any thoughts?