Monsters

Trigger warnings:
Blood, monsters (don't know if that's a trigger warning)
Happy ending
(I just don't like bad endings)

Summary:
They live in a world where you can never be safe.

No one's pov:

It was late and Jisung was waiting for Minho to come back with some supplies because they have run out.

He was treating his wound he got earlier that day, with some treating plants. He was a nerd in the
plants world he loves plants, he found them peaceful.

The only plant he had right now was a Arctium lappa that he found yesterday.
Jisung was beginning to be worried for Minho, he hasn't been back for a couple of hours now. It was really dangerous outside, because there were creatures that could lure you to your death, they can mimic people and animals, they scared Jisung a lot.

And he wasn't allowed to go outside because they have promised that one person should always be home, and they can't open the door for others as well, they have also made a password that they have to say to each other before they open the door.

So he couldn't do anything, only wait.

Jisung and Minho meet in a café where the younger worked, they got along and they became friends fast.
They have known each other for about 3 years, and they were together for 1 year. They loved each other very much.

Jising shot his head up as he heard knocking at the door.
"Jisung can you please open the door?"
He heard the voice say, "Minho your back!" Jisung stood limping over to the door. Right before he was about to open he remembered that they needed to say the password.
"What's the password?" He asked
"Jisung, I'm very tired,  my legs hurt and my hand is bleeding, please just open the door"
The voice sounded
"I can't let you in without the password" Jisung limped a step back from the door.
"Please Jisung, I can't think right now, and I don't think I can remember"
The voice sounded a little more aggressive
" I can't let you in, I'm sorry"
He felt scared, afraid.

He doesn't know what happened to Minho.

He could hear a lot of growling from the other side. the creature began scratching and banging on the door.

More hours when by and the creature finally stoped. It was quiet... really quiet.
Jisung had sat down in front of the door but still a little distance away. He waited and waited... He was afraid of loosing Minho, he loved him so much, he wouldn't know what to do without him.
Jisung could feel a tear run down his cheek.
He sat there sobbing for a while, hoping his fear won't be true.

"Jisung, can you open the door?
I've gotten some food"
Jisung looked up at the door, "password?" His voice cracked from crying so much.
"Cheesecake!" The voice said from the other side, he opened the door a tini tiny bit just enough too look outside.

There he stood, Minho himself, Jisung was trying so hard not to just run in his arms. He opened the door so Minho could get in.

He got in, Jisung closed the door turning around, slowly making his way to Minho.
Minho was a little shocked when he felt a head on his shoulder, "you okay Sung?" He turned around so he was facing Jisung, "y-you took so long" his voice cracked, and Minho felt his shoulder getting wet. He wrapped his arms tight around the younger, "I'm so sorry, the monster where really active today" he said kissing the boys hair, "I t-thought you were gone" Jisung said in a very quiet voice "I'm sorry baby, are you okay? Did something happen?" He loosen his grip to look at Jisung's face, "they knocked on the door, mimicking that you were home" the younger broke down sobbing, "hey hey hey! It's okay! I'm here now" he brought the younger back into a hug to comfort him.

After a while and after Jisung calmed down, they took a look at what Minho found, there were some food items some water a better knife and some more plants. "are you hurt Minho?" Jisung asked since he forgot, "a little I hurted my wrist, and twisted my ankle" he said, the younger nodded, "can I have a look?" Minho then gave Jisung his wrist to look, "it doesn't look too bad, I think the only thing we can do is giving it rest" he then gently let go of his wrist and moved on to his ankles. Taking his shoe off and gently lifted his pants. He got a few blood stains on his leg and a few bruises here and there. "It's a little swollen but nothing too bad, so you just need to rest" he smiled up at his lover. "Glad to know it's nothing serious" Minho smiled back. He moved closer to Jisung so their face was almost touching, he gently laid his hand on the younger cheek, scanning his face, "you are the most beautiful human being I've ever meet" the older said looking in his eyes. A small blush spread on Jisung's cheeks, "I love you Jisung" he then closed the gap between them, giving his lover a sweet kiss, "I love you too Minho" he said pulling away, "I hope they will disappear soon because I really want to go on a date" Jisung said booping Minho's nose.

_________
Idk I just really wanted to make something

Any thoughts?