Thalassophobia 

Trigger warnings:
Thalassophobia, anxiety.

Summary:
Minho and the rest of the boys (stray kids) are going to the beach to relax and have fun.

Minho's pov:
Me and the rest are going to the beach, don't get me wrong, I like the beach I just don't like the water, I know there is nothing dangerous at the shore, but there is still the feeling like something is in there.

We are all walking from the car to the beach, all are having fun, I was walking in the back trying not to think about it.

We got there and sat up our spot, I put my towel down on the sand and sat down "the last one to the water is an idiot!" Felix shouted bad began to run to the water, I kinda felt bad that I don't like the water.
Everyone has begun to run into the water, splashing and throwing water at each other, I just sat there watching, I wish I didn't have my faer of open water, "yo! Minho! Aren't you coming!?" Changbin shouted while splashing water at hyunjin which made him scream because it was cold, "no thanks!" I shouted back, laid down closed my eyes...

Until I felt something grab both of my ankles and both of my wrists, my eyes shot open, until I heard laughter, " come on Minho! It will be fun~" Jeongin said, as him, Changbin Seungmin and Felix lifted me up as they laughed, they began walking towards the water.
When it got deep enough, I began to panic, they threw me in the water, I was so paranoid, I opened my eyes as I feel the cold liquid around my body, I saw two white things in the water which made me shoot my head up as I heard the group laughed and giggle, I quickly tried to get out of the water, I felt like  I was about to cry, 'why would they do that?!' I thought.
I got to my towel and wrap it around me, my breathing was abnormal, I couldn't hear the others anymore there was such a loud ringing noise in my ears, I was shaking, I couldn't see properly.

I hadn't noticed a person was beside me, until they touched me, "hey Minho, are you okay?" I couldn't hear nor could a see, my body was in such a panic.
" Minho? Hello?" They shook me gaining my focus, I shook my head drastically, I was trying to speak but I couldn't, suddenly they pulled me into a hug, I then noticed who they were, Jisung.

He was hugging me tightly, I calmed down, "I-I'm sorry" was the words that came out of my mouth, "why are you sorry?" He asked hugging me even tighter, "I ruined your guys mood" I sat back up trying to look up, " you didn't, we were just shocked, I told the rest to let me handle it, so it's only me and you right now" he said swaying from side to side, "but why did you get so worked up, Minnie?" He kissed my cheek, I blushed "I-I just fear the water" I looked up to see the rest playing in the water,
"Why's that?" He asked "I just fear what's in it, like i get so paranoid that I see things that aren't there"
"It's ok at hyung, would you like for me to stay here with you?"
"S-sure"

My day actually turned out well, I'm glad I have Jisung as my best friend.

__________
I'm not sure I like this one.
Btw I have this faer myself, and it's not fun😭

Thoughts?