Nightmares

Trigger warnings:
Sexual assault, panic attacks

Summary:
Jisung when through a traumatic past and keeps getting nightmares from it, but Minho is there to comfort him

No one's pov:

Jisung was walking through the hallways of the school, when suddenly got pulled into one of the unused classrooms.
It was dark but you could see there was people in there.
The lights turned on, and was a camera in the middle of the room, and people around it, Jisung tried to open the door, but some body locked it on the outside.
One of the men took a strong hold around Jisung's arm and yanked him down on the ground, "w-what are you doing" he said frightened "we are gonna have some fun~" he when down and began to kiss his neck hard leaving dark blue and purple marks, "p-please stop!" Jisung tried to get free, but more people holded him down.

The man slowly started to unbutton Jisung's uniform, "stop please!!" The man began to kissed down to his collarbone, down to his nipple, he began sucking on it while Jisung tried to get free, screaming for help, he felt the man slowly open his pants, "p-please stop! Stop!!"...

Jisung woke up in cold sweat breathing heavy, he sat up, he couldn't breathe, tears stormed down his face, he couldn't see, he was getting really dizzy, he tried to reach for Minho but he couldn't find him.
Until he heard the door open, Jisung still being the stat of mind he is, he backed away, "Jisung you okay?" Minho neared, he saw how Jisung was fighting to breath.
Minho sat on the bed "Jisung it's okay" he kinda had to shout because Jisung couldn't hear him because he was breathing so loudly, "Jisung, I'm gonna touch you, okay?"

He pulled Jisung towards him, to sit in front of him, "I-i-i still f-feel it" Jisung breathed out, "Jisungie breath with me okay? Inhale for four exhale for three" it took some time before Jisung could some what breath, "I-i still feel them around m-me" he said, Minho pulled him close hugging him tight, "Sungie I can promise you there is no one there, it's not gonna happen again" he rocked them back and forth in a slow smoothing motion, whispering sweet nothings in Jisung's ear, "Minho I'm scared" he whispered very quietly, if Minho wasn't that close he wouldn't have heard it, "what are you scared of baby" he said still hugging jisung tight, "what if they upload it, they recorded it" he began to panic again, "baby breath, they are not going to, they got arrested" he kissed Jisung's head softly.

"Will you protect me Minnie?" He asked "of course, Jisung, no matter what happens, I won't let anything happen to you" Minho takes a hole of Jisung's face "never baby" he leaned in for a kiss which Jisung kissed back gently holding Minhos waist pulling him close, "I love you Minho, you mean everything to me" Jisung hugged Minho tight "I love you too baby".

_______
I actually like this one, I think it's good.
As I may have said I might not post everyday or week, because my motivation comes and goes, but please don't forget that this exists, I feel stupid for saying this, lol

Thoughts on the oneshot??