Science lab 

Note: this is kinda like " experimented on " but also not quite.
Trigger warnings:
Panic attacks, hybrid, blood

Hybrid:
Jisung = squirrel

Summary:
Minho works at a science lab, where they experiment on hybrids. he hates it.

Minho's pov:
I hate working here. I hate all the screams for help.
I hate holding those poor humans down against their will.
I always end up in the restrooms having panic attacks.

Today I was mixing chemicals to see if we can make hybrids "real" humans, I hate doing this, I've tried to quit multiple times, but because it's illegal doing experiments on hybrids, they forbidden me from quitting, I was forced to work here by my father, he thinks that hybrids should not be a thing and wanted them to be tortured, he also owns this science lab.
I don't like my dad but I can't do anything about it. I can't quit. I can't tell me dad that I don't want to work like this, so I'm just stuck.
But my thoughts were interrupted with: "Mr. Lee, we have a new one, please take it to room 273" one of the workers said, 'another one?' I thought "okay I'll do it" I said and stoped mixing and walked out of the room.
I walk down the hall, still hearing the screams, I walk in the elevator and pressed to go down to the basement.

The elevator doors opened revealing a human cage surrounded by workers, l took a trolly and made my way towards the cage.
I bent down to look, it looked like a squirrel hybrid, they don't look to be in a great shape, I took a clipboard one of the workers gave me where I had to write down the information about the hybrid.
I wrote the things I needed, and I got the cage on the trolley and walked to the elevator.

Time skip to room 273:

I opened the door and got the cage in, there was a bed, well I wouldn't call it a bed, it's just a block. I opened the cage and took them out, I looked at their face...

It was a boy, he doesn't look much younger than me, he was gorgeous, has a pretty tail, pretty round cheeks, beautiful brown hair. I feel so bad for him, he shouldn't be here, his way too young.

I put him down on the "bed" and he slowly opened his eyes, "w-where am I ?" He looked so adorable, I walked to the door and looked at him, he looked terrified, "I'm so sorry" I said quietly then walked out the room and locked it. I wanted to cry so badly, I looked through the tiny window in the door, he look so scared, I wanted to just give him a big hug and comfort him.

I walked back to the lab and sat down, I just stared at the chemical mix, ' I want to get out of here, I want to take him with me' I thought, he is way to young.

Few hours later:
I was done with the chemical mixture, I just stared at it, I don't wanna use it.
"Mr Lee, since you brought exp. 286 the squirrel hybrid, we thought that since you are the son of the owner, you could come and see how we take their dna?"
No...
No way I could do that...
I couldn't do anything, so I just nodded, following the people.

We walk in room 273, there were already people strapping the poor guy down, who was screaming and panicking, trying to fight, but there is no use...

I just stood there as they took a scalpel and took a hold of the boy's arm, slowly cutting the skin, I watched in horror as the blood trailed down his arm, as he screamed the most painful scream I've heard.
They slowly took the piece of skin and put it in a ziplock bag and walked out.
I just looked at him, feeling pain, as he whimpered crying, I just wanted to help him.

At the end of the day, I told the staffs I was going to work over time, they said: "sure, just make sure you lock all doors". I said: "okay..."

11 pm:

I walked through the halls, I don't know why but I somehow feel attached to the squirrel hybrid. I hear all the quiet cries and whimpers, it was painful. I was holding a first aid kit, as I walk down to the room 273.
I knocked quiet, then I opened the door. As soon as I walked I hear cries coming from the poor boy.
I closed the door and turned towards the boy, "p-please don't do anything! I beg you!" He got on his knees begging me to not do anything.
His state was terrible,
An untreated square cut where we took his dna, a piece of his ear was missing, many bruises of different sizes.
"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, buddy" I sat down on the ground, still keeping my distance from him.
"P-please don't hurt me..." he said breaking down, starting to breathe heavily. shaking.
"Hey buddy, breathe" I said a little louder I didn't dare to move, until he started choking holding his neck.
" hey hey hey!" I said getting closer to him.

I sat in front of him, "hey can I hold your hands?" I asked softly, he began coughing badly, I need to take a hold of him, I slowly took a hold of him, holding him tight, "hey! Breathe with me okay?" I said taking a deep breath, making sure he did the same.

For about 30 mins I still kept trying to make the boy a little calmer, which he did, "e-everything hurts" he said crying again, trying to hold onto me, "I know buddy" I said still holding the smaller boy in my arms.
The boy finally calmed down, "hey, if you are ready can I take a look at your open wounds and treat them?" I asked slowly letting go of the younger.
The boy nodded still being scared, "but first can I ask for you name?" He looked up at me, "J-Jisung" I nodded "okay Jisung, here is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take a look at you arm and you ear, and then I'm gonna take you to my house and you are gonna stay there, okay?" I said looking at him in the eyes, "y-you are gonna get m-me out of h-here?" He asked with a little bit of happiness in his voice,
"Yes I am, but first treat your wounds" I said taking a hold of his arm, he screamed at that, "h-hurts!" He shouted, trying to take his arm back, "I know buddy, but we need to do this. you are doing good" I took his arm again and brought it closer to me, Jisung began to cry and whimpering, "shh, it's okay, you are doing good love" I said slowly began to treat his wounds.

After 1 hour of agony, we were finally done, I took a hold of him and slowly pick him up, bridal style, he made a small squeal, "it's okay love, I'm going to bring you to my car", Jisung nodded and laid his head against my chest.

A few minutes later we got to my car, but I didn't lock everything, I actually let all door be unlocked, so all the others could escape as well.

I put Jisung and the passenger seat and I got in the drivers seat and began driving, I heard smal snores coming from the younger "I'm gonna keep you safe no matter what".

We arrived at my house, I got out of the car and when over to pick Jisung up.

I opened the to the house, which was difficult since I was holding Jisung. I walked in and shut the door and when to my room.
I got to my bed and gently laid Jisung down and walked to my closet to pick up some sweatpants and a oversized t-shirt, I then slowly changed Jisung into those clothes, he didn't seem to wake up so I tucked him in, and then when to the bathroom and took a quick shower to get the chemicals off me, I then took some clothes and got ready for bed.

I walked over to the bed and laid down, as soon as I did that Jisung cuddled up to me "thank you" he said mumbled cause his face was in my chest, "there is nothing to thank me, I then kissed the top of his head and fell asleep peacefully knowing that I'll be fired tomorrow.

_______________

I was really bored so I decided to write this

Any thoughts?