Overwhelmed

Trigger warnings:
Panic attacks, mention of sexual activity.

Summary:
Jisung wakes up after him and Minho did it.

On one's pov:

Jisung and Minho was a couple for about 4 years, and they wanted to take another Step forward, so they ended up being in bed having some heated moments.

So, Jisung woke up and started to feel his lower back hurt, for a second he forgot where he was, until he tried to move, but stopped since he felt strong arms around him, then he remembered that he was at Minho's house.
He then started to think about what happened, it was his first time, he had his first time with Minho. he was happy at first that he lost his virginity, but the happiness quickly turned into sadness, for no reason.

He decides to try and come out of Minho's grip, and succeeded. He then when to the bathroom to go to the toilet.
He opened the door and when in closing the door again. he walked over to the sink to quickly splash some cold water on his face to try and wash away this sadness he was feeling.
He looked at the small clock that was above the bathroom door.

2:17 (am)

He then looked at the mirror, and looks at all the love bites Minho has made on him. After he looked and did his business.
Suddenly his sadness turned into overwhelming. Reality hit him.

He just had his first time with Minho...

His vision suddenly turned blurry, so just in case he doesn't fall he sat down on the toilet lid, trying to get his vision back to normal.

After a while it did turn normal again.
He didn't notice a tear ran down his cheeks, his breathing turned heavy. He began shaking, his breathing got faster, he had no control over what he was doing, his ears began ringing.

he couldn't hear anything except the ringing and his breathing.

He hasn't heard the bathroom door open. He didn't notice that a person was in front of him.

..........

Minho had woken up feeling cold. He noticed that Jisung wasn't in his arms, so he turned on the small desk lamp that was on his small table beside his bed.

He looked around the room recalling what happened yesterday, he felt happy. He was happy that he was Jisung's first.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a sharp sound that sounded like a breathe.
He then sat up and decided to look after Jisung. He had a feeling where he was and he was correct. As soon as he when near the bathroom door the breathing got louder. He then quickly walked over to the door, and tried to open it, to his surprise it was open.

He then hurried over to a crumpled up jisung, "hey baby" he said crouching down so he could Jisung's face, he didn't seem to have notice that Minho had entered the room.
"Hey jisung" he said a little louder. He softly tried to shake younger, to get his attention elsewhere.
"Hey Jisung!" The older said slowly grabbing Jisung's face so he could see the his face properly. That move had seemed to calm the younger a little, and Minho noticed that. "Can you hear me" he asked softly since the younger could somewhat hear again. He revived a tiny nod from the younger, "breathe with me okay?" With that the older did some breathing exercises to calm his lover down.

After a while Jisung's breathing got under control, there were only small sniffles heard.
Minho decided it would be a good time to ask questions.
"What happened baby?" He softly wiped a tear away from his lovers cheek, "I-I don't know, I just got really overwhelmed" he said in a broken voice. His head felt heavy so he laid his head on Minho's shoulder.
"Do you know what made you so overwhelmed?" Minho said, softly petting Jisung's hair, "it was j-just that everything hit me, l-like I love you so much and t-that I can't believe that we did it" Jisung said in one breathe.
Minho hummed as a response, slowly pulled the younger into a his embrace, hugging him tightly.
"It's okay baby, it's normal to feel like this" he said, slowly swaying from side to side.
"I-I love you so much Minho" Jisung hugged Minho tightly like he was going to disappear.

After a while they let go of each other, "are you okay now?" Minho asked slowly letting go "a little better".

Minho looked in Jisung beautiful eyes, and so did jisung. The older took a soft hold on the younger cheek, leaning in to give his lover a kiss.

Their lips meet in a passionate kiss, it was short but loving. "Let's go back to bed" Minho said breaking the kiss, "but my back hurts~" Jisung whined, "then I'll just have to carry you~" with that said Minho picked the younger up bridal style, and carried him to their bed.

As soon as they both hit the bed, they immediately cuddled, and turned off the lights.

"I love you Minho" Jisung said burying his face into Minho's chest.
"I love you too Jisung"

____________

I'm kinda scared of what's gonna happen in this new year...

Anyways, thoughts about the oneshot?