Experimented on

Trigger warnings:
Hybrid, blood
Jisung = squirrel
Minho = normal

Summary:
Jisung escapes from and science lab, and run into the street and accidentally ran into some one.

Jisung's pov:
I ran...
I ran away...
My breathing was heavy, my tail hurts, I body it numb, I can't see because my eyes are filled with tears.
I ran into the city streets, I don't wanna look around me, I don't have much clothes on, only my underwear and a long damaged t-shirt, I feet were bleeding from the escape...

*Thud*
"I-I'm s-so sorry sir" I said trying to get up again, "hey, are you okay? you are bleeding" the person said crouched down to my level, I didn't look up "I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me!" I pleaded, "hey hey! I'm not gonna hurt you" my ears lay flat on my head, my tail with what's left of it tried to wrap around me.

I felt a warm thing around me, I looked up to see a young looking man, "I'm Lee Minho, do you wanna go to my house and get you clean you up?" He asked sweetly, " you are not gonna hurt me?" I tried to stand up, but fail and fell again but he catched me, "no I'm not, let's get's you warmed up" he picked me up bride like style, and I passed out from the pain and exhaust.

I woke laying in a soft bed?
I looked around, it doesn't look like the lab I was in, oh... right I escaped.
Panic then settled in my body, I tried to sit up but when I moved my tail began hurting really bad, I began to feel the tears form in my eyes, I tried to cry silently.

The door opened to reveal the bot who took me, I wanted to move because I was still scared, but everything hurts, I let out a whimper, "hey don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" he said softly and sat the food on the table beside the bed, and sat on the bed, "what's you name little one?" " exp. 473..." "wait you don't have a name?" He asked shocked, I shook my head, "is there a name you wanna be called?" I shrugged my shoulders, "hmmm, then I'm gonna call you Sungie, because it's cute" he smiled sweetly
" you a hybrid?" I nodded "what kind?" "S-squirrel" I said very quietly, "that's so cute, anyway eat this while it's still hot" he took the bowl of soup and handed to me, I tried to take it but my arms hurts as well, he seemed to notice, and took the spoon and handed me a mouthful, I hesitate at first but I gave in, taking the food in my mouth, my eyes lit up, it was so delicious!
He seemed to notice that as well and chucked, "you're cute".

After I ate I felt really tired again, "I think we need to check you wounds, I couldn't do them while you were asleep because I was scared I was gonna hurt you" he said with a soft smile, he stood and leaned towards me, I was scared and tried to move away, "I'm just gonna pick you up, so we can get to the bathroom" with that said, he picked me up, I flinched at the touch, "don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you".

He placed me on the toilet, and found what assumed was the first aid, "I'm gonna treat you feet first" he looked at them and sighed "it looks like there are small pieces of glass, I going to take the tweezers and take them out okay?" I nodded, he took the tweezers and as soon as he touched my food I felt a sharp pain shot through my body, I began to cry a little, "p-please be careful" I said with a quiet broken voice, "of course baby" he touched my foot and and I began whimpering, it hurted so badly, "it's okay Sungie, it will be over soon" he said in a calming voice, I tried to breathe properly, but it was hard.

"There we go, we need to clean you feet, I'm going to make a foot bath with soap and water, okay?" I didn't know a foot bath was, but soon Minho came back with a bucket or soapy water, "it's gonna sting a little, but if it gets too much tell me okay?" With that he put the bucket beneath my feet, I dipped my toe in it, it was warm, until I put both of my feet in, I let out a loud gasp and began to cry again, I grabbed Minho's arm tightly, "ow!" "Shh, it okay tell me if it's too much" I never knew that someone would actually care so much about me.
I holded on for dear live, "t-too much" Minho then took my feet out and dried them.
Then I thought, we still needed to do my tail, "about your tail, a little fun fact, I'm actually a vet nurse, so I know how to treat this, we could do stitches but I think you have already been in enough pain, so I can also treat it in a better way but it's gonna leave a big scar, are you okay with that?" He asked very sincerely, "I'm okay w-with the big s-scar" I smiled a small smile, "okay let's get to it!"

After the treating:

I was laying in bed again trying to sleep but all the bad memories that have been stuck with me.
I wanted Minho but he was in an another room, and I couldn't walk since my feet still hurted quite badly, I began to cry again...

Minho's pov:

I was down stairs when I heard small sniffs coming from Sungie's room, I decided to go on and check on him.

I knocked on the and and talked in, I saw there was a small bundle under the covers, "Sungie are you okay" I walk over to him and sat on the edge of the bed, "s-scared" I said still in a small voice, "n-need to be close" he made looked at me like he was cold, "you want me to lay with you?" A small nod coming from the younger, I when to the other side of the bed and got under the covers, and moved closer to the younger.
The younger immediately lashed himself on to me, I moved my hand to hold him, he was shaking badly, "it's okay Sungie, no one is gonna hurt you anymore, I promise" I kissed the top of his head, and holded him tight, "goodnight baby"
"Goodnight Minho" and he hugged me closer.

____________
I really wanted to make a hybrid oneshot, so here it is!
I could do a part too, but I don't know if it's a good idea.

Any thoughts?