Gingerbread house

Trigger warning:
None.

Summary:
Minho and Jisung are building a gingerbread house.

(I know it's not Christmas anymore, but I really wanted to write itTT)

No one's pov:

Minho had brought two gingerbread houses to build. He thought it would be a fun Christmas activity.
He laid them down and called for Jisung: "Sungie baby, can you please come here!?" He shout waiting for a response "why?!" Minho heard Jisung whine from the other room "I have something!".

Minho waited a bit again while he was make the icing. He heard the door open and looked up to see a tired Jisung coming.

Jisung came up and plopped hid head on Minho's shoulder, "what's up baby?" Minho asked " just tried from work" Minho hummed while nodding "what did you say you had?" The younger asked "well I wanted to do something fun, so I bought some gingerbread houses I thought we could build" Minho answered turning around so he could see Jisung's face. His face lit up and a big smile "really! I've always wanted to do that since I was little!" The younger jumped up and down while clapped his hands.

They sat down opening the boxes and took the things out, laying up the different shapes on their tables "sooo, how do you start this thing" Minho said looking at the box to see if there is an instruction "baby do you know ho-" as Minho looked he saw Jisung already started trying to put the front side together with one of the other sides, Minho then laid the box down and began watching Jisung trying to build, so he would have some idea on how to do it "have you never seen someone build a gingerbread house before?" Jisung asked as he noticed his lover staring "nope" Minho said with the "P"making a pop sound, the younger chuckle and began focusing again on building.

Soon Minho began too, but having no control over his hands the walls kept slipping, making the icing go everywhere. Jisung's build also slipped a couple of times but he just laughed it off and began again.
"So Minho, what do you wanna do in the winter break?" The younger asked, taking a small pause from building giving the icing a chance to harden "hmm, idk, probably just relax" Minho answered as the walls again fell apart "that sounds nice" the younger smiled, "what do you wanna do?" "Well I really wanna go to a cat café, but I don't know where to find one" the younger said, blowing a very cheesy kiss to Minho.
Minho rolled his eyes but still couldn't help himself but smile.

After a couple of more hours Jisung was finally done with his, and Minho was almost done as well. They began to feel tired, so they decided to stop and go to bed since it was getting late. But before they when to bed they quickly ate some ramen.

"Minho before we go to bed, do you wanna take shower with me?" Jisung asked getting shy "of course baby" Minho answered giving a kiss on the forehead.

They when to the bathroom and got in the shower.
"How was today?" Minho asked, back hugging the younger "I liked it very much, it was really fun" Jisung took a hold of Minho's arms that was infront of him, smiling even though the older couldn't see.
They both stood like that under the warm water just feel the warmth of each other.
Jisung turned around now facing the older "I love you Minho" Jisung said giving a peck on Minho's lips "I love you too"

___________
I'm sorry, if this was a bit rushed
I'm beginning to run out of ideasTT
Any thought????