Sorry we had to meet like this

Trigger warnings:
Suicide.
(Happy ending)

The ages is made up

Summary:
Minho and Jisung has known each other since childhood, until they had to separate.
And Jisung became a famous rapper.

On one's pov:

Flashback:
Age:
Minho 7
Jisung 6

"Hey! I found this dandelio, here!" Minho looked up to see a human not much older than him. The boy handed him the dandelion "what's you name?!" The small boy said excited "Minho" he said in a quiet voice "hey Minho! I'm Jisung! Let's be friends!" Minho smiled nodding at the excited boy.
—————
Age:
Minho 14
Jisung 13

"Minho! Can I please copy your notes?" Jisung whined while they were walking down the school hall "why? Because you fell asleep?" Minho teased "hey! It's not my fault I got inspired late at night" Jisung defended, "yeah yeah whatever, here" Minho handed him his notes from the class "thank you!"
—————
Age:
Minho 17
Jisung 16

"Hey Minho?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you please meet me by the river in the park near my house?"
"Sure, but why?"
"There is something I want to tell you"
"Okay, when do you wanna meet?"
"Now"

Jisung hang up the phone and got his guitar and his lyrics and got out the door.

Minho was on his way to the park wondering what Jisung had to say.
was it bad?
Minho had liked Jisung for the longest time, he just never confessed.

Jisung was waiting by the river, he was really nervous, he really liked his best friend, he was really scared.
What if he rejects me?
That sentence kept going through his head.
But the sound of the water running calmed him down a little.

Minho got there seeing that the younger was already there.
"Hey Jisung" Minho said going up to the other "oh h-hey Minho" Jisung got even more nervous knowing that there is no turning back. "What did you want to tell me?" Minho sat down beside Jisung, "w-well, I've written a song that I've m-made for you" Jisung took out the paper with the lyrics and unfolded it and took his guitar. He took I deep breath and began singing. (I'm shit at writing songsTT)

Minho was speechless, he never knew that the person he loved, loved him as well.
"M-Minho will you be my boyfriend?" Jisung asked feeling a little confident, "I would love too"
—————
Age:
Minho 19
Jisung 18

They were standing in each other's embrace by the river, both having tears in their eyes. "Why?" Minho said in a shaky voice "I don't want to go, my parents are making me" Jisung sobbed holding his lover tight.
Jisung had to move to Seoul because his parents had to move business building, because the one they were in was going to be rebuild into a hotel.
"I'm so sorry Minho" Jisung let go to look at his lovers face. He laid his fingers gently on Minho's cheeks "but it's gonna be okay" the younger said giving Minho a small peck one the lips.

At the airport the boy again stood in each other's embrace feeling sad. "Let's promise to see each other again" Jisung said letting go, looking at the older "promise".
—————

present:
Age:
Minho 24
Jisung 23

Minho was sitting on his couch with his cats on his lap, watching whatever was on the news.
He was scrolling through instagram to see if anyone has uploaded anything . "Breaking new, the famous rapper with the name of j.one also known as Han Jisung-" Minho's head shot up hearing that name "-has been found laying in bed with a empty bottle of pills laying next to him this morning. His manager found him efter he was late for work" Minho kept watching for more information. There is no way that they were talking about his Han Jisung, "many people has become worried for this famous artist, and don't worry he is in ———— hospital, but please give him some privacy" Minho was shocked they showed some pictures of the famous boy.