Much better 

Trigger warnings:
None

(Valentines!!!!!!)
Summary:
Jisung and minho goes on expensive dates on valentines just to find out it's much better to just lay in each other's arms.

No one's pov:

The to lovers were getting ready to go out the door to start their Valentine's Day, they were going to different places like cafés, entertainment places and restaurants. They have planned it together, because they didn't want to make the other disappointed.

They walked out and began going to their first destination. They made up a small talk while they walked, they intertwined their hands, liking the warmth from each other.

As they walked, they saw a lot of people running around as if they were in a hurry, and some people were sitting in some expensive restaurant and some cheap.

They arrived at their destination to get breakfast.
It was an expensive looking café but they have planned it so they had the money.

As the two walked in, they were greeted by people all around they place, which made Jisung a little nervous, he wasn't a big fan of many people, Minho sensed that Jisung was getting nervous so he found a waiter and asked if there were any quiet spots, which to their luck there was.
It was a small booth like thing, so they thanked the waiter and sat down. "Are you okay baby?" Minho made sure "yes, I'm glad they had this quiet spot, I was getting nervous if we had to cancel it" Jisung said smiling at his lover "that's good. So, what do you wanna eat?" Minho said looking at the menu "hmm let's see".
They decided to just go with the pancakes and an americano. They ordered and decided to talk a little.
"So baby, what do you think our plan for the future would be like?" Minho asked looking in his lovers eyes "hmm, I don't know. I hope we will be married one day, and maybe have child, but I'm not ready for that yet but I do want to" Jisung answered feeling shy talking about it "what about you?" "Well I also want us to married one day, and I want us to travel more" Minho smiled "travel? To where" the younger asked "I was thinking about Paris or Stockholm" "ah okay".
as their conversation continued their food came.
They both bowed to the waiter and began eating the delicious food.

After they ate they when up and paid and then walked out.
"That was some really good food" Jisung said clapping his stomach "mhmm, it really was. Now should we go to the arcade?" "Sure!".

They walked to the arcade discussing what to play, they definitely wanted to go to the Photo Booth.

They arrived and walked in. There were many people but it was not as bad as the café. Jisung and Minho walked up the counter to buy some tokens to play with.
All the neon lights and the music gave a really nice atmosphere to the place. They started off by a car racing game, then to a game where you shoot zombie like creatures.
After they were done with those games, both of them agreed to take a break and when to a food court where they got themselves a soda and some snacks then sat down by a small table, as they talked more people came and it was beginning to get crowded, "I think we should quickly head to the Photo Booth before we get locked in here by people" Minho said standing reaching his hand out for Jisung's. They walked holding each other's hands as to not get separated and lost.

They walked in the booth and began to discuss how they were going to pose. They decided to go with the classic peace sign, one where they formed a heart, one where they just smiled but Jisung decided to be sneaky and did the rabbit ears behind Minho head, and the last where they kissed each other.
The machine printed two photo rolls so they could get one each.
They decided to say that was it for now and walked out the building.

After spending the rest of the day going into shops or cafés and having to deal with have many people around, they ended the day in a small cute Korean bbq restaurant that not many person knew about so that was relaxing.
After they ate, they both when home.

They walked in the door with a sigh and took off their shoes "I'm gonna to the bathroom to clean up" Jisung said walking to the bathroom.
While Jisung was taking a shower Minho when in the bedroom and got the bed nice and tidy looking. Feeling tired, Minho when over to the dresser and changed into some comfy clothes.
As he was done Jisung came out with a towel around his waist, Minho looked whistling at him teasingly, the younger turned to him giving him the "don't you dare" look, then when over and took some clothes and when out of the room to change.

When he got back Minho was already laying down looking at his phone, Jisung when over and got under the covers, Minho then quickly turned off his phone and put it on the small table beside the bed. Jisung moving closer to the older, cuddle up to him. Minho put his arms around the younger pulling him closer
"How was today?" Minho asked "it was great, but all the people kinda ruined the valentine spirit" Jisung said looking up at his lover "don't get me wrong, I loved today it was amazing, but I mostly just like to be in your arms all day" Jisung smiled, "yeah I kinda have the same feeling, but then we know to next time" Minho said pulling the younger even closer.
Both Minho and Jisung enjoying the warmth of each other, "I love you Minho" Jisung said looking back up at the older "I love you too" Minho leaned in giving the younger a passionate kiss.

________________
Happy valentines!!!!!
Any thoughts?