School grounds

Trigger warnings:
Suicide attempts, eating problems, panic attacks, bullying, self harm (Happy ending)

Summary:
Jisung is a lonely teenage boy who has an eating problem (not disoder) and has become really skinny, he is getting bullied, and decides to end it all.

Jisung's pov:
I woke up feeling a dreadful feeling in his stomach, 'I really don't wanna go' I thought to myself as I got up and when to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, I look awful, bags under my eyes, you could clearly see my collarbone, I hated it...
I took off my clothes and when into the shower washed my scars from yesterday and washed my face and hair.

I got out and put on my school uniform...
I when downstairs and took a small piece of bread from the cabinet because that's all I could eat, then I took my bag, phone and headphones, and headed out the door.

I put the headphones in my ears and turned on some music to calm my nerves, I walked into the school grounds and when inside
I when to my locker and took the things I needed, "hey! Stick figure!" I froze...
That voice, "you did you forget your lunch box again?!" His group laughed, I looked down to the ground and tried to walk away, but they grabbed my wrist,"yo! Who said you could leave!?" I turned to them, still looking at the ground "s-sorry" I said very quietly "what was that freak?!" He slammed my wrist on to the lockers, kinda like pinning me, but not quite, "sorry" I said a little louder, "you know with a body like that, you could be a perfe-" "Mr park stop this instant!" One of the teachers shouted.
He slammed my wrist even harder into the locker and walked away with his group.

My wrist was really swollen and red after that.
When when to my class and sat down, trying not to panic.

I waited for the teacher to come, "good morning class, I wanted to announce that we are having a new student today, please come in"

I looked at the person that just walked in, he was gorgeous... I couldn't take my eyes off him, "hey, I'm Lee Minho, hope we all can get along" he bowed a little, "great Mr Lee, please take a seat next to jisung.
Jisung please raise your hand" I hesitate to put my hand up but I did, and out eyes met.
His eyes were so pretty, I could stare at them forever, I didn't notice that he already sat beside.
I turned red and looked away hoping for the class to end soon.

Lunch time:

I did pack my lunch, it was sitting on my lap.
I was on the rooftop, trying to get myself to eat it but it's like my mouth was glued together, I really wanted to eat, but I couldn't...
I looked at the view down below me, and began to think, 'what if I jumped off? Would people care? Or would they just walk past my dead body?
I really wanna do it, I don't want to live this hell people call life.
All I do is trying to eat, cut, sleep, trying to eat, cut, sleep...'

I decided to not do it today...
"What are you doing looking down? Don't do what I think you are doing"
A voice told me.
I turned to see who it was, "Minho what are you doing up here? You know we are not allowed up here"
"I could say the same about you" I looked at him, he is really pretty... I wish I was that pretty...
"I just come up here, since nobody is allowed, it's very quiet" I said and looked down embarrassed.
"Wanna eat lunch together?" He asked "no thanks, I already tried" I whispered the last part, "what was that?" He said calmly, "nothing, but we can still hang out up here" I smiled.

We spent the last couple of minutes together before we needed to head back, "thank you for spending you lunch break with me" I bowed a full 90 degrees, " you say it like it's a chore" he chuckled, "but you are welcome, you are very sweet" I blushed, "thank you" with that we headed to class.

While we were walking, we came across the bullies, "yo! Skinny man!" They shouted at me, I looked down and completely forgot that Minho was there, "did you eat your lunch? Wait no, sorry sorry, I forgot, you don't even eat!" They mocked, I felt a small tear forming in my eyes, "awww~ is little baby crying again~" I don't wanna be here...
I tried to walk past them, and I could, I stormed to one of the bathroom.

No one's pov:

"Btw new kid, stay away from him, his a freak" they told Minho, "if you don't want to catch, that weird thing where you don't eat, I advise staying away from him" Minho's blood boiled, he was so angry, "why would you say something like that!" Minho said, not quite shouting but loud.

Minho ran after Jisung, trying to find him.
He ran into one of the bathrooms to check.
He heard loud breathing, sounds like someone is panicking, "Jisung are you in here?" I said softly, the breathing got a little quieter, it sounded like they tried to be more quiet.

"Jisung are you in there" he softly knocked on one of the stalls,"can you please open up?"
The door unlocks, and the sight, breaks Minho's heart.
There on the floor was Jisung crouched on the ground, breathing heavily.

Minho got down beside him and tried to comfort him, and Jisung gave in, hanging onto Minho for dear life, "hey, breath with me, inhale for four and exhale for three, okay, let's do it together"
Minho demonstrated, and slowly began to get Jisung breathing under control, "I-I donw wan-na be here" he cried in Minho's arms.
Minho didn't know what to do, he just sat there calming the younger.

After school:

Minho insisted on walking Jisung home, he wanted to make sure that he was save.

They got to his house, the younger walked up to the door and bit Minho a goodbye.

Jisung's pov:

I got inside of my small house, and I felt my body shaking, I felt my breathing getting heavy again.
I ran to the bathroom, and chaotically trying to find my blade, "w-where is it... there!" I found it, I took my arm and placed the blade where all the others were, one cut, the stinging felt really good, 'why does he care?!' Another and another, my arm were covered in fresh now bleeding cuts, it felt so good.
I washed my arm and the blade, and laid it on the sink. I felt lightheaded, 'I don't wanna do this anymore, I'm gonna do it tomorrow' I thought and without changing, I just when straight to bed.

Lunch time:

Here I am again, on the rooftop my shoes on the ground, I stop on the very edge.
I opened my arms feeling the wind against my skin, it felt nice...

"Jisung! Don't do it!" I heard a voice, I turned, I was Minho standing looking scared at me,"nobody would care if I fell and hit the ground, they will just walk past."
I began to cry, 'why did he have to come now!?'

"I'm sorry Minho, thank you for yesterday, it was nice knowing you" I smiled, and began to lean backwards, slowly feeling my body fall...

But it stopped, I opened my eyes and looked to see a Minho holding my wrist, "don't do it, there is another way, I'll help you" he said pulling me towards him.
I fell into his embrace, crying.
"W-why...?" I said almost whispered, "because I like you and I know we just met yesterday, but I already like you, I'll help you through this" he said kissing the top of my head, "I-I like you too, but I'm not ready for a relationship yet... I'm sorry" I cried even harder knowing someone liked me.

"Don't worry I'll wait for you"

____________

This was my second oneshot
Idk how to feel about this one, bit im not proud, it's quite bad...

Your thoughts?