Evies pov

I woke up feeling really tired but I Guess it figures since I slept really late. I showered lathered my body in my cherry scented lotion. Almost everything I use is cherry scented that's how much I love cherries... anyway I got dressed in black slacks, deep red bralette, black blazer with a deep v-plunge and my peter chu six inch heels.

           I had just made it to work on time with my cappuccino in hand and my handbag and files in another.

            "Well look who's extremely early today, "Jeffrey said.

       "What are you talking about I'm always early Jeff." I playfully glared at him.

      "Ha since when, yes you are early but never this early," he said looking at his watch "okay okay... is one of reason to why you're early because of the news of the arrival of the boss."

         "Maybe" I shrugged walking towards my office.

" I wonder what the boss looks like " evie and Jeffrey heard as the passed their colleagues, three girlies giggling about it.
  "Imagine if he turns out to be old and ugly" one of the girls spoke

"I heard he has never once come to the company since becoming ceo and he is not old his father was the former ceo  so he can't be that old another one said.

          I ignored all the gossip and continued walking down the hall my heels clanking as I passed by my colleagues, I continued chatting with Jeff until we reached my office and he had to go to his. As soon as I slumped down into my seat the telephone on my desk run. Hello "I need you to come to my office now"after ending the call I got up and headed for Mr Koner office.

"You called for me Mr Koner "

        "Ah yes Good morning evie I wanted to inform you that the boss will be arriving soon and has called for a last minute meeting with every department manager."

"Ok but sir I'm not a manger so why are you telling me this."
          " Because I want you to attend the meeting with me you have helped more than anyone in the finance department "

"Ok sir what time does the meeting start."

           He grinned in content that I didn't deny. Mr James is about 6'0 tall with brown silk hair, dark eyes, and beautiful tan skin.

After leaving Mr Koner's office I headed down the elevator towards the reception desk to get a file I handed over to Alice the receptionist.

         "Hi Alice how are you "

"I'm good how about you evie"

           "I'm good I came here to ask for the file I gave you on Friday."

"Oh ok let me ju....." she was interrupted by the sound of shoes clanking and whisper's

    A man with jet black hair and what looked like mhm..... grey eyes ,walked in he looked muscular but not to muscular wearing a black fited suit I could see and feel how his presence affected the office atmosphere drastically. My heart suddenly began beating faster when we locked eyes his stormy eyes were looking right at my tree bark eyes.we kept eye contact as he passed by me I got a whiff of his forest and rain scent which sent chills down my spine.

"Wow what was all that" Alice asked in astonishment I was still flabbergasted but made my way back to Mr koner's office.

         As I sat next to Mr koner waiting for Mr Romano to grace the meeting with his presence I couldn't stop my mind from wondering back to the wonderful man I saw at Alice's reception desk he looked really important.... Then it hit the way he looked the whispers that I didn't hear because I was mesmerized all added up he was Mr Romano then like the universe heard me say his name he walked in and everyone stood up including me.