Secret's

Evie's pov

By the time me and Felix got back to the office it was already late so I said good bye, got in my car and drove home, during the entire drive home I couldn't stop thinking about my conversation with joss I just didn't think I would see him so soon considering that he told he was moving to Madrid.

I'm not ready to see him now I want to prove myself before I go back he has to uunderstand... I need to grow. I arrived home took a shower made dinner and went to bed.

                                       •  •  •

I got out of bed after tossing and turning in my sleep I just couldn't stop dreaming about the events of that day, those hateful words the cries.... I covered my ears as the tears continued to stream down my face and tried to let sleep consume me that was the only place I found solitude in.

Before I knew it the week had flown by quickly James was already back at work. This Friday I was going to the club with Sofia and Tiffany who had just got back from her trip I needed to go out clear my mind.

     I have two hours left before I have to leave I start with laying out the dress I will wear it is bustier mid thigh dress that hugs my curves and has a small split. I'm putting my lipgloss, cash, and perfume in my little clutch when I hear a car honk which means Sofia's here I quickly put on my heels and head for the door.

                                       •  •  •

Felix pov

   I walk in through the door to my parents house when Sofia comes rushing out "hey hey slow down where are you going." I ask as I hold her shoulders as she pants, "I'm in hurry Felix the girls are waiting for me we are going out together after such a longtime." She says after catching her breath, who's she going with... evie "mmh which friends might these be." I ask as she eyes me suspiciously. She knows I know who she's talking about I just want to be sure.

        "Felix" she says, "yes." I respond she pats my back "how foolish do you think I am hmm you need to learn how to stop beating around the bush." She eyes me as I choose to remain quiet "tsk you've always had this problem even when we were younger and you wanted some of my ice cream you would twist your words like this and yes to your question evie will be there we are going to remin Draco's club." I just nod as she makes her way out but stops at the door.

       "Draco's club Felix just incase say it with me Draco's club." She speaks to me like she's speaking to a toddler and in the blink of an eye she's out the door. I heard to the kitchen where my mom is "Felix my sweet boy." She smiles peppering my face with kisses "mom when will you stop doing that I'm not a child anymore."she looks at me like I'm crazy "nonsense you will always be my baby I carried you in my womb and raised and let's not forget the diaper changes even your sister never popped like you so you have no right to complain."she says as she hands me a plate of stuffed potatoes with chicken and bacon on the inside "now eat." She says as she walks out of the kitchen.

     After having the food mom prepared for me I went to my old room that she always cleaned everyday, she said even if I wasn't here she wanted me to come home to a clean room. About ten minutes into trying to sleep I abruptly got up and went into my closet and quickly changed into a dress shirt and slacks. I got my phone out and called "hello, drew let's go out to that club you like so much." With that I ended the call.

Evie's pov

It took us ruffly 45 minutes to get to the club we made a stop at the pharmacy because Tiffany insisted we get condoms saying we have to be prepared for anything. When we got inside the club the loud music came in blasting through my eardrums as we navigated through the crowd of sweaty bodies towards the bar, "let's start off with something light first." Tiffany said as Sofia called the bartender over I must admit he looked really good "hi can we please get three lemon drops then after tequila shots, strawberry vodka and some water please." She said "ok coming right up." He said as he made eye contact with me, Tiffany saw this and said "by the way what's your name." "Sean.. call me sean." He said smiling.

"Let's get this night started b**ches." Sofia screamed into our ears, as I took my lemon drop but I stopped mid sip when I felt a burning gaze on me I looked up and saw Sean looking at me I smiled but his gaze was subtle and I could still feel the burning gaze on me so I took a look around the bar then froze when I saw him manspread on a lounge chair drinking from his glass as he stared at me, what the hell..... Mr Romano.