Friday night II

Evie's pov

I was now soaking in my tub thinking about the events of today.... Rick all how much dread just his name gave me all the pain and torment he put me through. I sat on the couch drying my hair out as I looked for something to watch before eventually deciding on bullet train, I was half way through my movie when I heard my phone ring I answered the call without looking because I was so into the movie.

       "Hello" I answered, the sound of heavy breathing was the first thing that came through the phone "don't think I've forgotten about you my Evie, you look so pretty with those skimpy pajamas and popcorn in your hand" before he could finish a word of what he was saying I cut the call. I got up in a panicked state went into my room packed a small bag before rushing to my car and driving to Sofia's house.

           I sent a quick text to Sofia telling her I was coming, the first thing I saw as the gates closed was Sofia standing outside by the steps of the house with the remote to the gates in her arms "hey hey what's wrong, why are you crying" she asked examining my face. I was so petrified that I didn't realize that My cheeks were wet with my tears. "It's him his back" I sniffed into her chest as she hugged me.

"Tomorrow we are going to the police station" was the first thing Sofia said as we got comfortable in her sheets, I was kinda anxious because I thought Felix would be here and I didn't want him knowing about that asshole. Before I knew it, it was morning and Sofia had brought me breakfast in bed my favorite chocolate croissants, strawberry crepes and cream with a vanilla cappuccino but my appetite was long gone "come on please eat I made it especially for you" she said giving me puppy eyes "fine and thank you for the food, I love you" I said deciding not to let her thoughtfulness go to waste.

            "Thank you so much Sofia that was really good" I said putting the last of the croissant in my mouth and finishing up my cappuccino "you're welcome I'm glad you liked it, now get ready we are going to the station." She said grabbing my plate and turning on her heels I had already taken a shower when I woke up so I just put on a black track suit before making my way down stairs to Sofia.

When I reached I saw her by the door grabbing the keys to her car "come on it's time to get his nasty ass behind bars" she said grabbing my hand. We were now at the station waiting for an officer to attend to us, I could feel the nerves kicking in and my heart beating in my chest. "Good morning ladies what can I do for you today" a brunette officer said taking a seat behind the desk, Sofia nudged my shoulder noticing my silence "uhm my ex has been stocking me and last night he called me, I have the call recorded and the picture of what I was wearing that he sent" I said giving him my phone.

So yeah Rick is my ex he was my very first everything and when I say everything I mean everything kiss, first time you name it.He was always jealous and abusive... it wasn't always like that, in the beginning he was sweet kind and gentle the typical gentleman but three years down the line it all changed and I wasn't allowed to see my friends family all even go out at all and if I disobeyed I'd be beaten blue.

"So I'll just need you to fill in this form" officer denis said handing me a paper, I filled in the form before handing it back to the officer. "You have nothing to worry about we will be able to bag him considering the evidence you brought in" officer denis said.

Time skip

We were now watching euphoria in Sofia's room on her huge TV set "you have absolutely no idea what I would do to a man like Nate if he was to just look at me, all that anger he has in him, I have just the right place he can release it all in." I joked about with Sofia, it became our habit to watch euphoria and talk about characters we'd let hit it. She giggled "seriously Sofia he can literally hit till I'm numb and I'd...." Before I could finish my sentence Felix burst through the door with an angry look on his face.