How did we find ourselves in this condition

Evie's pov

     I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I was not hallucinating I turned around to see my friends laughing at something the bartender said "maybe this drink is getting to me."I said to myself as I took a tequila shot with the girls "cheers," we said as we took the shot. I just couldn't shake those eyes.... so I did what any normal person would do in this situation I looked again and their those eyes where cold but drawing me in a chill run down my spine.

I can't believe he's actually here, staring at me  "what's he's deal." I shrugged paying attention to my back drink. "Girl the bartender keeps looking at you." Tiffany said I turned my head and saw Sean looking at me so I smiled and called him over.
"Hey"

"Hi, I'm sean"

"You already told me that, I'm evie nice to meet you." I said as we shook hands.

"Yeah sorry, can I have your number." He said handing me his phone.

I took his phone gave and him my number, "maybe I could call you and we could maybe go out if you would like to." He said, "yeah." With that said he made his way away from me as I turned back to see my friends grinning at me like little kids. "What," I raised my eyebrows at them.

Sofia squealed before jumping up from her seat and wrapping her hands around me then pulling away and squeezing my cheeks "finally my bestie is going to get laid." She said letting go of my cheeks. I gave her a scrutinizing gaze, " you no she's right you've been collecting them cobwebs." Tiffany added "you guys are so mean I've just been so busy with work to have time to get laid," I said. As The night progressed  Tiffany kept talking about a girl she met while on vacation and Sofia was still trying to figure out where her and her new bae stand, we also talked about me maybe giving Sean a chance

        I still could feel his eyes on me "uhm.. Sofia did you know your brother was going to be here" I asked as she cocked her head to look in the direction that I was looking in. "No I didn't I left him home and why does he look like that... he always has that face when he is upset." She said going back to her drink.

         "Okay ladies let's hit the dance floor." Tiffany shouted over the music we got up and got on the dance floor I moved my hips to the rhythm I could feel his gaze on me intensifying by the second. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." I told them as I made my way to the vip bathroom that was one of the cleanest club or bar bathrooms I've ever seen.

           I made my way inside and spotted the lounge chair in the corner of the room the counter top with the large mirror in front of it that was specifically put for ladies to comfortably do their makeup. I went to the mirror and did a touch up on the little makeup I had on when I was done I put everything back in my little clutch when I looked back up into the mirror Mr Romano was standing behind me, "ahhhhh" I let out a scream. What was he thinking,what is he even doing here.

           He held my waist and turned me around I could feel my heartbeat in my ears, he moved closer while I pressed my behind further into the counter as he leaned in till his lips were on my ear "what were you talking about with that bartender." He whispered into my ear. It was so hard to think with him this close till his question finally registered in my head, "that's non of your business Mr Romano." I whispered back, Suddenly my feet where off the ground and I was now on the counter with him between my legs.

         "Mr Romano I find this very un appropriate , you're my boss and I'm your employee." I said as he looked down at me, his eyes shamelessly racking over my entire body," we are not in the office and once outside the office you don't need to call me Mr Romano call me Felix. He said pulling my thighs closer as his lips hovered over mine "Mr... Felix this is highly inappropriate" I said stuttering over my words and putting my hands on his mascullar chest trying to keep some distance but he wouldn't budge.

           "I'm just here to take what I was waiting for all these years." He said staring deep into my eyes, he's rainy forest scent kept invading my senses "what I don't know what you're talking about. " I said, my hands still on his chest. He chuckled and pulled me impossibly closer till my  breast where pressed up against his chest, "well I have a vivid memory of a girl and her running off telling me to wait for when she's older so she could marry me." He said, when did I ever tell him th.. my eyes bulged out of my eye sockets it came rushing back like a flood. I couldn't form any words I blinked Felix was the guy I met that day at the park.

       "Don't stress your pretty little head." He said bending down looking at my lips my breath hitched, he leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth and made his way for the door. What the hell just happened , I sat on the counter frozen when he was about to walk out he turned back around and looked at me "and evie I do not share what's mine so keep that in mind, that bartender should not have what's mine." He finally disappeared through the door and I let out a breath I did not know I was holding.

          I can't believe he took that seriously I was younger for crying out loud I never even had my first kiss at that time and how can he call me his I don't belong to him and I can date whoever I want I got off the counter and made my way out.

I made my way to the girls who where dancing " hey guys I'm really tired I think I'm going to go home." I said to them as I shifted in my spot when I so Felix make his way towards us "ok let us get our things we go." Tiffany said "no you guys don't have to leave I'll just be okay I can take an Uber." I said as he got closer wanting to just leave.

"Yeah we can't just let you go alone we all came together let's leave together." Fia said as he was finally in front of us "no I'll be fine you guys have fun," I rushed out quickly wanting to get away my lips were still tingling from his little action. "I can take her home I'm already leaving anyway." Felix said, I don't think I've ever turned my head so fast "no that's fine I can manage." I said not meeting his eyes.

"Yeah since you don't want us to leave yet just go with my brother." She said, how am I going to get out of this one. He suddenly grabbed my hand and made his towards the exit I could hear my friends saying bye and in the corner of my eye Sean looking at Felix with hard eyes and a clenched jaw. How did I find myself here.

"Will you stop dragging me I can walk on my own two feet" I said as we reached his car, he opened the door for me, I got in and buckled my seatbelt. He got in turned on the ignition and reversed out the packing lot, the entire drive home was silent I did not want to look at him or I would combust.

"Why so silent" he said as he drugged his fingers on the exposed skin of my thighs before gripping my flesh, I was trying so hard not squirm when he started massaging the skin of my things. I never got why other people put so much hype when a guy was driving and had his hand on your thigh till now I was too out of it to even stop him it was like he was making me high.

     We got to my apartment he opened the door for me and put his hand out as I took it and he helped me up, him being this close to me was messing with my head his rainy forest scent invaded my senses and made it hard for my legs not to give in. "I'll see you on tomorrow, I know you're coming over to see my mum." He said holding onto my waist and kissing my cheeks.

     I quickly scurried away from him and went inside before I did something I would regret "what the hell was that, get it together he's your boss" I said tapping my cheeks. I went straight to bathroom and took a shower what he did had things stirring down there.