Friday night III

Evie's pov

            We were now driving to god knows where because he said it was a surprise and I'm just trying to keep my nerves in check. I stared out the window  as the trees passed us by, we were heading further and further away from the city.

          I turned my head towards him my eyes slowly drifting down his body before settling on his hand that was on the hand stick.... I slowly gulped as I watched him switch gears his veiny big hand made me feel things I didn't think I would feel. I didn't know how long I stared at his hand until the sound of a throat clearing interrupted my mind from all the scenarios playing out in my head.

          I tried to play it cool and just look out the window, "mmh I already know what ever was going through your mind as you looked at my hand was extremely dirty." He said placing his hand on my thigh and rubbing small cicles, the small action alone made my heart flatter. "No it wasn't I just..." I failed to come up with a lie, "you just what." He said squeezing my thigh before moving it high his fingers slightly grazing my lace Panty that had just started becoming damp before retracting it and going back to drawing circles on my thigh.

            10 minutes later he was helping me out of the car guiding us down a pathway filled with my favorite flowers, pink and white roses."This is so gorgeous Felix." I said as I stared at the set up in front of me.

       He scratched the back of his neck as he stared into my eyes "Sofia told me how much you loved the beach and being out in nature so I tried my best to incorporate that into our date

He scratched the back of his neck as he stared into my eyes "Sofia told me how much you loved the beach and being out in nature so I tried my best to incorporate that into our date... do you like it." He said closing the distance between us "like it, I love it thank you so much for this." I said placing a kiss on his cheek. He took my hand and helped me settle down, I could practically taste the food as it's rich aroma filled my nose "mmmh" I moaned out as Felix took the dish off of the bowl on the table it was garlic butter ribeye steak with shrimp it looked so delicious and beautifully prepared.

            We made small talk as we ate and before I knew it we were done and now taking a walk  around the beach "so ever since the day I told you and I quote "I'm going to marry you" you've never been able to forget about me." I say as he nods his head "frankly I think that's creepy. "And so is telling me you where going to marry me a few minutes into meeting each other but hey who am I to judge." He said as he held my hand, I could feel butterflies roaming around my belly from the simple action.

           We spent more time walking around getting to know more about each other before left and where  now on our way to my house, I looked down after feeling his rough hand come in contact with my bare thigh I look towards him to see his eyes still focused on the road not thinking much of it I turn my head towards the window watching the beach slowly disappear out of sight when I feel his hand move further up my thigh while caressing and gripping my thigh I try to close my legs as I feel him barely below my core but that dose not work because next thing you know it his hand is slipping my panty to the side, his eyes still on the road but now with a huge grin on his face.

I shifted in my seat when I felt his hand right below my heat, his soft caressing as he inched closer to it. Before I knew it I felt his thumb rub my pussy lips while his index finger parted them I released a gasp at the sensation "Felix... ahhh." I was going to speak against his actions but his finger slipping into my now wet throbbing hole distracted me, "just let me make you feel good mi amore." He said giving my thigh a gentle squeeze.

He pumped his finger in and out of my aching center before adding another finger into whilst his thumb stimulated my clit the pleasure coursing through my body was so overwhelming good I kept spreading my legs wider for him as my hips thrust forward into his fingers. Soon I felt my climax building with each passing second and he felt it too from how his speed increased "you're taking my fingers so well like the good girl you are." He said pulling up to my house as he kissed the side of my head as all his attention was on me and the pleasure he was giving me "oh my- ahhhh." I let out a loud moan as my climax hit and my body shook as he took me through my high.

He stuck his fingers into his mouth as he maintained eye contact with me the action alone making me throb, he got out of the car coming to my side and opening the door for me he took my hand helping me up as he looked deeply into my eyes shutting the door before pushing me against it inciting a gasp out of me. "Your pussy is the best thing I've ever tasted, I can't wait till I'm finally balls deep in you." He whispered into my ear pressing up against me, I could feel my nipples hardening against him and I know he felt it because of the way his face lit up.

He slowly backed away from me my hands in his as he rubbed small circles on them with his thumbs, he made me feel safe whenever he was near me and it seemed like all my fears would vanish. "I really had a good time, thank you that was the best date I've ever had." I said as he walked me to my door. "I'm glad you did and I hope you'll let me take you out again". He said before quickly pecking my check and running  off I giggled as I watched him disappear around the corner towards the elevator

Time skip

           "No Sofia he was the perfect gentleman." I said again for the millionth time, I was plopped down on Sofia's bed as she asked me questions about how my date with her brother went she was hell bent on not taking my word for it that her brother gave me the best date of my life. "Are you really sure it's my brother we're talking about because I find it hard to believe that the brute turned out to be the best date you've ever had." She said making me roll my eyes and look towards my phone that had just pinned.

"All how I miss your sweet scent and your beautiful lips"
                                               Rick

           "Evie, evie... Evie." Sofia waved her hand in front of my eyes as I snapped out of the trance I was in, "yes.. huh." I said looking back at her, "you sort of  zoned out on me, are you okay." Sofia stared at my terrified face, I slid the phone over to her as I tried to calm my racing heart the cold sweat slowly forming on my face.

             "Sofia, Sofia." I ran after her as she stormed out of the house I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me "where the hell do you think you're going." I asked her still trying to catch my breath, "what do you expect me to do, sit around and wait for something bad to happen to you. Last time you kept all this from me and Tiffany while you suffered in silence, I can't let you go through that again you have to learn to fight for yourself ." She said grabbing onto my shoulders as silent tears streamed down her face.

             "I just can't lose you again okay, I can't... the blood." We cried in each other's arms until the clearing of someone's throat made us pull away and quickly wipe our tears. "And what's going on here why are you two crying." Felix said as he looked at us intently.

        "I.... We just felt very emotional remembering an emotional movie we watched some time ago." I said praying to god that he would believe it, he squinted his eyes at us before turning on his heels and walking back into the house.

Time skip

Felix

         "Hello, I want you to do a background check on someone named Rick and what his connection is to Evie." I spoke into the phone as I watched Evie and Sofia read in the backyard. How angelic Evie looked her curls framing her beautiful face, how I dreamt of having her in my arms and making her mine.

           The ringing of my phone brought my attention from the dazzling beauty. "Speak." I said into the phone as I stared at her, "boss we've got everything on him, sending it to you now." Finally I'll get to know what connection she has with this guy.