Embarrassed me | 007

J O R D Y N

"Dad?"

I call out, walking downstairs. I go into the kitchen and see a note on the counter.

Jord,

Super busy today, got called in earlier. I don't know when I'll be home, but I love you and I hope you have a good day at school!

                                                 - Dad

I smile and put the note down. Since I'm all ready for school, I'm just about to leave. I grab some stuff to eat for lunch and put it in my backpack because I'm getting really sick of Billie stealing my shit.

Once I'm packed, I put my shoes on and go out to my car, getting in and driving to school.

For the past few days, I haven't been going over to Billie's house because she's busy, but she's still being a bitch at school.

Yesterday, she literally pushed me into a locker and slapped me just because I accidentally bumped into her. This bitch most definitely has anger issues.

I don't get what her problem is. I never did anything to her.

I pull up to school and park my car, stuffing my keys in my pocket. I grab my backpack and head inside, finding my friends standing by Normani's locker.

"Hey, JJ." Mani smiles. "Hi." I grin. "Hi." Vicky waves. "Have y'all seen the demon around anywhere? I wanna be able to go to my locker without getting tormented." I sigh. "We're calling her 'the demon' now?" Vicky chuckles.

"That's what she is!" I put my hands up in defense. "Okay, okay." She laughs softly. "We haven't seen her yet, so you should be good."

"Alright, I'll see you guys in first period." I say to the two of them. They both nod and I walk off to my locker.

"Jordyyy," I hear someone sing. I roll my eyes and turn around, seeing Billie.

So much for not seeing her.

"What?" I let out an annoyed sigh. "Just wanted to talk, baby." She smirks. "About?" I roll my eyes at her pet name. "My grades are still ass. I need a lot more tutoring." She tells me. "Okay, fine." I say. "That's it? No argument or anything?" She questions.

"I'm just doing this because Mrs. Sweeney asked me to." I shrug. "You sure it's cause of that?" She smirks teasingly. "Yes." I say, shutting my locker and walking away. "Don't walk away from me." Billie grabs my arm and pulls me back. "You don't walk away when I'm talking to you, understood?"

"Whatever." I mumble. "What else did you want to talk about?"

"That's all. Just wanted to tell you that." She smiles innocently and walks away.

Seriously? She pulled me back just to tell me that?

I sigh and walk off to Mr. Mitchell's classroom. Today is gonna be a long ass day.

✮⋆˙

I just finished my last class of the day, which was algebra and long story short, I was trying to not cry during the whole class because math stresses me the fuck out.