You don't own me | 014

J O R D Y N
4 days later...

Normani and I had a date a few days ago and things have been perfect. We haven't started dating yet, but I really like her and she really likes me.

Vicky has been our number one supporter and is constantly teasing us for liking each other and it's kinda funny.

I haven't seen Billie since the other day when she came over to Mani's house. She hasn't been at school for some reason, but I'm thankful about that. This way, I'm not getting picked on all day by her.

I wish things could be different between us because sometimes, Billie seems like a genuine person, but I feel like she just acts mean because she thinks it makes her cool.

Whenever I see her with her family, she seems so happy and.. nice?

I wish she was that way to me.

Anyways, I'm on my way to school right now, except I'm picking up Mani and Vicky first so we can all hang out at my house after school. Normani's house is first on my way there, so I'm getting her now.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
iMessage

mani 🤍

i'm out front

okay i'll be there in one sec :)

okay 🤍

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
In real life

A minute later, Normani comes out of the house and opens the passenger side door before getting in. She leans over the center console and kisses my cheek. "Hi."

"Hi." I smile. "How are you?" I ask her as I start to drive again. "I'm good, how are you?" She asks. "Good." I reply. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Normani grins. "I'm excited for tonight." She tells me. "So am I. The three of us haven't had a sleepover in a while." I nod my head and so does she.

Once I get to Vicky's house, I pull out my phone to text her, but she runs out to the car and gets in, out of breath. "Are you okay?" I chuckle. "My brother was screaming music at the top of his lungs and I had to get out of there." Vicky sighs loudly. "I've been waiting!"

"I'm sorry, I had to get Mani first!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yeah, whatever." She laughs. "Anyways, so are we hitting up Marshall's or what?"

"I told you to stop quoting that TikTok!"

✮⋆˙

When we get to school, the three of us get out of the car and walk inside. "I'll see you guys in Mr. Mitchell's room." I say to Normani and Vicky. "Okay." The both of them say. Normani pecks my lips, making me smile. "Grosssss." Vicky sings. "Shut up." I laugh. "See you guys soon." She chuckles and the two of them walk off to their lockers.

I walk to my locker and unlock it. I see those familiar green roots out of my eyes and turn my head.

Billie's here.

But she's not alone.

I see her up against a locker, making out with some girl.