Beautiful | 024

B I L L I E

This last day has felt like an absolute dream.

I'm at Jordyn's house, like usual, except she's not asleep next to me.

I just woke up, so I walk downstairs to find her. I spot her in the kitchen, softly humming along to a song as she does a little dance while washing the dishes.

She's adorable.

I smile to myself as I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, causing goosebumps to graze her skin. "Hi." I whisper against her neck.

"Hi." Jordyn says with a nervous laugh. "How'd you sleep?" She asks.

"Good." I reply. "What about you?"

"Good. Really good." She answers. "I sleep really good whenever I'm with you for some reason." Jordyn shrugs her shoulders. "I just feel safe with you."

"You do?" I ask. "I do." She nods. "That's good. That's exactly what I want." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Softie." She mutters. "Call me that one more time, I dare you." I roll my eyes. "What are you gonna do about it?" She tilts her head and smirks. "Go on and tell me."

I lick my lips and back her up against the counter, placing my hands in her hips. "You really wanna find out?"

"Mhm. Tell me." She urges. "How 'bout I show you instead?" I challenge. "How exactly will you do that?" Jordyn smirks.

I roll my eyes at her and pull her close to me, pressing my lips to hers. I slip my tongue in her mouth, making Jordyn let out a little gasp. She puts her hand on the small of my back and pulls me even closer to her.

I grab her legs and lift her up, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. Without breaking the kiss, I carry her up the stairs to her room.

I gently put her down on the bed and climb on top of her.

*smut ahead*

"I need you, Bil." Jordyn whispers breathlessly. "Be patient." I tell her. "Please." She says. "Patience, baby." I say again.

She groans in frustration, but I just kiss her to shut her up. I slide my hands down to the waistband of her pants. "Are you okay with me taking these off?" I ask her. "Yeah, yeah, you can take whatever you want off." She replies. "Anything?" I ask. "Mhm." She nods her head.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" I say. "I will." She tells me. I nod my head and then pull her pants down her legs, along with her panties.

After making sure it's okay with her one more time, I take her shirt off as well. I take my shirt off, leaving me in my bra.

I start kissing Jordyn's chest, working my way down her body. "You sure you're good with this, baby girl?" I ask one more time. "Just fuck me already." She rolls her eyes. "Demanding, but okay." I laugh and start kissing down her stomach.

Once I get to her pussy, I lick her clit, making her moan quietly. "Is your dad home?" I ask. "No." She answers.

"Then lemme hear you, mama."