Just a joke | 008

J O R D Y N

It's been two days since the whole thing with Billie happened and it's honestly the only thing I've been able to think about.

I mean, it's not like I have feelings for her. She's horrible to me. But in the moment, it felt right. I probably wasn't thinking.

It still doesn't make it right for her to do that to me.

I know she's a mean person, but I didn't think she'd ever stoop that low.

"Jord, you okay?"

I look to my left and see Vicky with a worried look on her face. "Yeah, I'm good." I nod.

I'm really not. My mind is going a thousand miles an hour right now.

"Are you sure? You look upset." Normani frowns. "I'm okay, guys, really." I assure them.

I know they're pretty much my best friends, but I haven't told them.

I feel like they'd almost be.. disappointed in me?

"JJ," Normani whispers to me. "You can always talk to me if you need to, okay?"

"Thank you, Mani." I smile softly.

The door to the classroom opens and stumbling in,
comes Billie. "O'Connell, class started 25 minutes ago." Mr. Mitchell sighs. "My bad." Billie smirks and slumps down into a seat.

"Yo, Jordy, gimme a pencil." Billie whispers to me.

I just keep my head down and ignore her, not making any eye contact.

"Jordy, I know you hear me."

"Billie, just leave her alone." Normani whispers to her. "I wasn't talking to you, Normani. I was talking to Jordyn." Billie says.

"She clearly doesn't want to talk to her, so leave her alone." Normani grumbles. "You better watch your mouth." Billie narrows her eyes at her.

"Ladies, is there a problem?" Mr. Mitchell asks. "No, sir." Billie smiles innocently.

Bitch, you are the problem.

✮⋆˙

After class, I headed to my next class. With my luck, neither of my friends are in it, but Billie is.

Sadly.

On my way to class, I'm yanked back by my hair. "Dude, what the f-" I see it's Billie and I sigh. "What do you want?"

"Why are you ignoring me?" She asks. "You know why. Leave me alone." I say, walking away. "Don't walk away from me when I talking to you." She says, pulling me back.

"I told you to fucking leave me alone! God, why can't you get that through your fucking head?!" I shout.

This time, she stays standing there and I'm able to walk away.

The fact that she doesn't know why I'm ignoring her is absolutely insane. She should know exactly what she did.

I can't believe her.