My future with you | 026

B I L L I E
Continued...

JJ is finally my girlfriend.

I'm so excited.

We watched the stars for a little bit, kissed a lot, cuddled, and now we're on the way back to Jord's house.

"I had such a good time with you tonight, B." Jordyn smiles at me. "You're staying over, right?"

"Of course I am. Gotta spend our first night as girlfriends together obviously." I joke. "You're right, you're right." She chuckles.

"And thank you for staying anyways because I'm nervous to meet my dad's girlfriend." She sighs. "I'm scared she'll be.. like, mean or something."

"I won't hesitate to punch a bitch if she says anything. You got nothing to worry about, baby." I tell her. "You can't just punch someone, Billie." Jordyn rolls her eyes. "Says who?" I ask.

"Um, the law?" She laughs.

"Yeah, but like, I can punch her if she's being a bitch to my baby." I shrug. "Your baby?" She chuckles. "Yes, ma'am." I nod my head. "You know I'm older than you, right?" Jordyn laughs softly.

"Yeah, by like a few months! It doesn't matter!" I huff. "You're such a big baby." She giggles. "You act all pouty whenever you don't get your way."

"No, I'm not a baby! You just made me.. kinda soft." I admit with a sigh. Jordyn gives me a look that says "seriously?"

"Okay, fine, really soft." I frown. "Wonder what everyone at school is gonna think about soft Billie O'Connell." She laughs.

"What if I get made fun of?"

"You won't, baby. Remember what I told you? They don't matter. You don't need to put on your bad guy act anymore, Bil." Jordyn says. "I know you're scared of letting people in, but you don't have to be. I mean, look at where we're at. We're dating and like, l a month ago I hated your guts."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I nod, letting out a small laugh. "I'm still really sorry about everything I did to you, Jordyn. I regret it everyday."

"Hey, it's all good." She smiles softly. "We're past that, okay? Let's focus on the good in the present."

"Okay." I grin.

She picks up my hand since we're holding hands and she kisses the top of it. "I love you."

"I love you." I smile and do the same to her hand.

God, that feels so good to say and have it not be just a casual thing. She's really mine.

And I never want to lose her.

She's the best thing that's ever been mine.

Wow, am I turning into Taylor Swift?

Okay, anyways..

She's just so fucking amazing. Like, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I don't know why I ever took her kindness for granted before because she's literally the sweetest. She has the best qualities you could ever find in a person.